THE HARD CAST (Blog/Podcast) *Feedback Appreciated*

LeRolls

Scout
Some friends and I have been working on a blog/podcast for a few months now. We officially launched the site the beginning of August and also put the podcast portion up on iTunes. We're a bunch of newbs when it comes to this whole thing and would definitely appreciate any and all feedback. My brother put a lot of time and effort into designing/organizing the website and would also like to know what you guys think.

We're mostly trying to focus on reviews of movies, asian cinema, anime, and video games while throwing in our own personal brand of humor and attitude whenever we can. Our goal is to update the site multiple times during the week so there's always something new. I think we've learned a lot in a short amount of time but we still have a long way to go.

If you're willing to let us know what you think than please leave comments on the specific blogs, email us at gethard@thehardcast.com or just reply to this thread.

Hard Cast Prime Episode 0 is a good intro podcast to start with since it basically introduces everyone and gives a taste of what we're trying to do.

Thanks A lot!

All of these podcasts have gone up since I last posted:

Raiden IV Review
Batman: Arkham Asylum Review
Halo 3: ODST Review
Labyrinth Review

Enjoy!

The Epic Big Trouble in Little China review/discussion is now up!

Fall in love with this little slice of 80's B-Movie heaven all over again!

Back