Season 5 the head of the covenant...

Kristin replies: Okay, hmph, what to spill, what to spill ... Turns out that the head of the Covenant is someone we already know, already love to hate but now possibly hate to love, though really, we know better now, don't we? ... Cryptic enough for you? How about this:This person is an ASs.

OKAY....there's been tons of speculation that it's Sloane, or even Cole. But couldn't it be....

Suits and Glasses??? :blink: :shocked:

Work with me here...it could be plausible because if Cole's working for him, it would make sense since he doesn't hate him, like he hates Sloane. Also, Suits and Glasses IS someone we already know, already love to hate, and he was definitely an Ass on more than one occasion....

Plus, his picture did appear in the cartoonized alias version for season 3.

Any thoughts???

I would :love: for it to be him! :woot:

No, it is Sloane. We love to hate him, now, since he's *supposed* to be good, haha, we hate to love him. Finally, his initials are AS.

I LOVE this idea! I can totally see this happening. I always doubted that Sloane was behind the Covenant (which has put me in the minority here on these boards) but Suits and Glasses...I could see that.
Great idea!

Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
Um..am I missing something?  Who is suits and glasses?
Suits and Glasses is the guy that tortured Syd by pulling out her teeth.

asd101_203.jpg

Oh! Thanks...I thought they called him "The Dentist" though....he's theme music on the Alias soundtrack is called The Dentist...i'm pretty sure.

I like the idea of him heading the Covenant too!

Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
Oh! Thanks...I thought they called him "The Dentist" though....he's theme music on the Alias soundtrack is called The Dentist...i'm pretty sure.

I like the idea of him heading the Covenant too!
They call him "Suit and Glasses." But jeezmarie everyone, Kristin's spoiler clearly indicated Sloane. As said above, ASs = Arvin Sloane.

Plus, this should be in the speculation about spoilers section, not the spoilers section.

maybe if suit and glasses name was ALFRED SMITH...but im pretty sure its arvin sloane. plus, we would we love to hate him? we dont even really know who he is.

omg the head of covenant is sloane!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg this is crazy i had a feeling about it when he gave syd that letter thing in the limo but i didn't kno if it was tru
but ya what it its NOT tru omg its CRAZYYYY

therealmrsvaughn said:
Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
Suits and Glasses is the guy that tortured Syd by pulling out her teeth.
He also tortured Will by pulling out his teeth. He also almost tortured Marshall, but didn't. (Marshalll gave him what he needed and then Syd rescued him)

well marshall gave him the fake thing, and syd saved hom before he could get tortured...but same idea...SLOANE IS THE HEAD.

They call him "Suit and Glasses." But jeezmarie everyone, Kristin's spoiler clearly indicated Sloane. As said above, ASs = Arvin Sloane.

Agreed...can we close this forum now? cuz its def. not true.

Yikes. Was the mean attitude really necessary there? Good god, people should be able to voice their opinions without having to be attacked afterwards.
I know that most people think that Sloane is the head of the Covenant, and they might be right. But then again they might be wrong. It's not like Kristen's right all the time. (Still waiting for that S&M scene that she predicted.)
If you don't like an idea, just politely disagree, okay? Or if you can't say anything nice, just don't say anything at all.
Thanks. Vive le free speach!

Beachlover said:
Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
Yeah, I must have missed something too- who is this?
WHERE YOU GUYS BEEN??? YOUR POSTERS ON AN ALIAS WEBSITE GUYS.....j/k...

don't feel left out....we all miss big things....I only got that Will was the person that caused his paralysis (1 in 5) cause I didn't realize he walked at all until I rewatched the episode where he torchured syd....

we're not trying to be mean, but since there is no spoiler involved here, shouldnt this be in the speculation forums? because there has been nothing thats said that suit and glasses is the head of the covanent.

Back