Season 5 the head of the covenant...

we're not trying to be mean, but since there is no spoiler involved here, shouldnt this be in the speculation forums? because there has been nothing thats said that suit and glasses is the head of the covanent.
Well since I'm not the person who started this thread, I can't move it. Sorry, but it's not my fault.

I know it is important to post things in the proper place on this site but sometimes it is hard to figure out where that is.

There should be just a place titled RANDOM SPECULATION, THEORIES, THOUGHTS AND OFF THE WALL IDEAS. Is there such a category?

I think it would be awesome if Suits and Glasses was the head of the Covenant because Sloan is who you automaticall think of but if he weren't, that'd be a great twist. Unforutnatly it will probably end up being Sloan.

just FYI, it doesnt really matter but sloane is spelled with an e...but i think that because suit and glasses has always been such a random character, it wouldnt make sense for him to be the head of the covanent.

In that cartoon of Alias for season 3, isn't there a pic of Suit and Glasses on a dartboard on the wall? If he isn't supposed to play a role in the show this season, why would he be shown in the cartoon? Hmmm....

thats a really good point! i was trying to figure that out...hopefully it will be revealed. he could just be part of some mob group...i dunno, I HAVE NO CLUE.

ejrstar said:
I SO hope its not sloane...that would be almost too obvious...plus hes big on the self gain factor.

I was thinking Sloane was too obvious too. I think that Kristen was doing a play-on-words about who the head of the Covenant is: Assistant Director Kendall!

We used to love to hate him in the first two seasons. Then when he told Sydney that she and he were working together during her missing time, we hated to love him.

So there are the three things that Kristen was teasing us with.

Geez, I was starting to like the good Kendall! :(

It would be just like JJ to throw in a misdirection like that. :lol:

Now to see if bad Lauren is a misdirection. And good Vaughn is evil! ;)

Back