Music The Heavy - Short Change Hero (Haven, Longmire, Borderlands)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
The Heavy is one of those groups where you have heard the music but might not be familiar with the group. Their song Short Change Hero has gotten well known thanks to be used in the SyFy series Haven, the A&E series Longmire, and in games such as Borderlands. The song came out in 2009 on their The House That Dirt Built album but it continues to be used in a number of different works.

*listens to song in OP* That's a pretty good song, Kevin. FWIW, the first song of theirs' I heard was "How You Like Me Now?"...after hearing it over and over in some car commercial, I looked it up on Youtube and thought, 'here's another group whose music I like".... :cool:

I just recently watched Grudge Match with Stallone & De Niro, And heard the songs What Makes A Good Man & How Do You Like Me Now. Checking the credits noticed it was this same group. I really like their music, really good stuff.

Just found out from another post by @Tom that the song is also used on the Borderlands 2 video game soundtrack. :cool:

I've been watching the series Strike Back on Cinemax (good series for those who like action 'spy' stuff) and didn't realize till now that I've been singing along to the theme song. Yep, it's Short Change Hero. :D

Back