the hiatus?

what's with this long break before new episodes? this week there wasn't one, last week's was old, and this coming sunday is a "recap" of things that have happened so far. what's up with this? anyone know what the deal is?

m-c

New eps are coming back on May 7. It's all new eps after that, since May 15 has the first part of the finale and then I think they are showing the last part on that Monday. I think that's what I read from TV Guide.

ive heard that we get a new ep on the 29 i believe, we get a "three part" finale, part 1 is on a saturday at 10, parts 2&3 are monday from 8-10 i believe...its weird, i really just wish they would play the show ... i hate these long breaks

According to Ep Guides there's an ep on the 30th of April. It appears to be a new one, called "Blues for Sister Someone".

Then there's an ep on the 7th of May, and the 14th, and the finale on the 15th.

yeah i watched the recap last night (because i had tons of better things to do but am a die hard procrastinator). it said there was a new ep next week, which is nice, because i miss it. :(
i think they're going to boot alex out of the program. i think that's what all the "alex is a dick" stuff is leading up to.

m-c

I think that all networks do something similar for sweeps which is usually in May. All of it is for a ratings boost. And the fact that ABC has way too many shows! LOL

Back