Sci-Fi The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005 movie)

ms.katejones said:
The preview for this is hilarious. I wanna read the book before i see it though.
[post="1287482"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I need to as well. My boyfriend, who is a die hard fan of the book, said that the movie looked really good. So I think that's promising to the fact that the movie will stay true to the book.

headspin said:
I cant wait for this movie ive read the book and i have watched the tv show all the way thro it is going to be wiked
[post="1302284"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

iv done the same i think this is going to be a wiked movie

Osiris said:
i'm gonna see that movie on April 29th!  that's the release in the US.  when is it coming out in other places?
[post="1305003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not sure of the release dates in other places...just what it is in the US.

I'm definitely planning on seeing it opening night! ^_^

Release date in uk is 22nd april i think. i will be there on friday. i love the book, one of my favourites of all time. Its so unbelievably hysterical...yet so ridiculous...its great. the movie looks great too and should live up to expectations...i mean Stephen Fry as the guide??What else do you need? but wait martin freeman as Arthur and Alan Rickman as Marvin...Perfect casting. Can't wait.

garnergarnish said:
Release date in uk is 22nd april i think. i will be there on friday. i love the book, one of my favourites of all time. Its so unbelievably hysterical...yet so ridiculous...its great. the movie looks great too and should live up to expectations...i mean Stephen Fry as the guide??What else do you need? but wait martin freeman as Arthur and Alan Rickman as Marvin...Perfect casting. Can't wait.
[post="1308498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just read the book and now I can't wait to see this.

I really want to go see it opening night!! But I promised I'd go with my boyfriend, since he loves the books and really wants to see the movie, but he works Friday night...and I have my first final Saturday morning...

Oh well, might have to wait until sometime the next week when I get out of school.

NEWS: Martin Freeman (Arthur Dent) will be on Letterman tonight to promote Hitchhiker's -- I recommend everyone watch! :smiley: