Sci-Fi The Hive: The Matriarch Saved

Hi everyone!

Would love if you guys check out my new book "The Hive: The Matriarch Saved"

Here's a short summary:

When Earth is invaded, Evonne witnesses her family’s deaths and wakes up imprisoned in a room with other women of childbearing age. They undergo torturous experiments before being rescued by seemingly human alien warriors on a reconnaissance mission. Evonne’s ordeal has unleashed new abilities in her, powers she can’t fully understand or control.

Would love to know your guys thoughts :smiley:

You can get a sneak peek of the first chapter on my website: J.Y.Olmos | Author - I'm all about Books! :smiley:

Hi everyone!

I’m J.Y. Olmos, author of the sci-fi book series “The Hive”

I just released my new book "The Hive: The Matriarch Saved" and would love to know everyone’s thoughts!

Here's a short summary:

When Earth is invaded, Evonne witnesses her family’s deaths and wakes up imprisoned in a room with other women of childbearing age. They undergo torturous experiments before being rescued by seemingly human alien warriors on a reconnaissance mission. Evonne’s ordeal has unleashed new abilities in her, powers she can’t fully understand or control.

You can get a sneak peek of the first chapter on my website: J.Y.Olmos | Author - I'm all about Books! :smiley:

Hi everyone!

Here's a short summary:

Hi everyone!

Here's a short summary:

If anybody else has noticed a lot of this same post lately showing up in random threads on the site, yep, it's a spam bot.

I've been deleting some of the posts as I come across them and merging others into this thread. The IP addresses, and there are multiple of them, are all coming out of Bangladesh. According to the authoris 'About' page she lives in California so somehow I doubt she is posting this repeatedly from Bangladesh. ;)

I can't help but wonder if the author knows that whomever is trying to promote her book has resorted to spamming sci-fi fan sites. That is not the way of making fans in the genre.

Back