Season 4 The hug

I loved their hug I thought it was very sweet. They were talking as they held each other and sydney really held him tight towards the end of the scene it looked like Vaughn was giving her small kisses as on her neck as they talked.

i must admit i really liked the whole chemistry between sydney and vaughn this week - right from the start at APO when JAck told Vaughn about Sark's demand - the way Sydney was trying to step up and protect Vaughn from dealing with the lauren thing and he was just "I'll do it".

The look on his face when syd was lauren - it was so weird. And then Syd kissed Sark. :shocked:

yeah - I think a hug was the least thing that was needed after a relatiosnhip tester like this week episode. And it was really cute - how he snuggled into her neck and like stroked her back :love:

what i loved most was the way he said "we''ll get him back" about sark :smiley: go vaughn!!!

the thing thats bugging me now - is that Welcome To Libetry Village should have aired next week now - but obviously it won't. The only real shipper moments since the premiere was in that epi - and theres been os much weird stuff going on sicne then - the vampire stuff, now lauren etc - i think we need a big s/v moment to show us that the relationship is going somewhere - especially after all the talk the last week or so about sydney wanting to take it slow etc - and obviously that big moment was s/v in liberty village in the shower and the date on the plane home. Does this now mean we are not going to get another big s/v moment for a while - and if so, how are they going to allow the relationship tpo develop at all - they seem to be focusing on weiss and nadia every week now .

jems said:
the thing thats bugging me now - is that Welcome To Libetry Village should have aired next week now - but obviously it won't.  The only real shipper moments since the premiere was in that epi - and theres been os much weird stuff going on sicne then - the vampire stuff, now lauren etc - i think we need a big s/v moment to show us that the relationship is going somewhere - especially after all the talk the last week or so about sydney wanting to take it slow etc - and obviously that big moment was s/v in liberty village in the shower and the date on the plane home.  Does this now mean we are not going to get another big s/v moment for a while - and if so, how are they going to allow the relationship tpo develop at all - they seem to be focusing on weiss and nadia every week now .
[post="1242328"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm assuming that we'll see next week's episode and S/V will be acting like a couple again. Since Liberty Village was supposed to be next and that's the episode that they really get back together in, I think the next episode will pick up where that one left off. I don't think we'll have major S/V moments because it looks like a Nadia-centric episode so we'll probably see Wadia stuff. Them getting back together was supposed to be a gradual process, but they're together now - according to LV so I expect them to act couple-y. Things have been building between them - only we couldn't really tell since the original episode order got screwed up, but I think they're were we want them to be now. Personally, I don't feel the need for major S/V moments all the time. I kinda prefer the little stuff like one-liner comments and hugs/looks that say "I Love You" better than words. That, to me, makes S/V really special. That's part of the reason I loved last night's episode - it's the little stuff.

^ I totally agree. I think the reason why I loved Season 1 S/V so much was that it wasn't in your face. They went about their daily thing, and yet you could see the love between the two of them.

The hug was well sweet, they were holding onto each other so tight, i always love their hugs! Atlease this week we got some minor S/V bits but im hoping for a big one (like Jems said) to show us their relationship is going somewhere! And wasnt jealous Vaughn cute :smiley:

MissingSark said:
Personally, I don't feel the need for major S/V moments all the time.  I kinda prefer the little stuff like one-liner comments and hugs/looks that say "I Love You" better than words.  That, to me, makes S/V really special.  That's part of the reason I loved last night's episode - it's the little stuff.
[post="1242354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i also love all the little moments - but what bothering me isn't my need for a huge s/v moment - it's just that the way they are supposidly developing the relationship seems weird and mixed up.

Week one - we need to take it slow ---> jumps into be with vaughn ---> get slagged by wadia for being boring --> sex in the shower and i date to paris --> then backt o taking it slow ---> its just a bit odd and cofused to me.

It just seems like as far as S/V goes, WTLV was in the wrong place. I think it was moved forward simply to give a s/v moment to the fans - which sucks cos personally I would rather have had the relationship slowly develop to the stage where they turn a government plane around to go on a date together. -_-

^^yes,, i was ranting about this with a friend weeks ago, after the, "lets take it slow" and then afterwards, they jumped onto each other without reconciling their differences first.. talking things out.. it is SO NOT like the s/v we know. the s/v that always talked.. that vents out their feelings.. and all that.

and WTLB, i have to agree, is sooo out of place. i am dreading to once again see those s1 moments where there are longing looks, the touches... they meant a lot, giving us this hope that they would soon be a couple. but they are already a couple.. and boy when they did, become a couple that is, they did spoil us. with all those... "you look so beautiful.." blabhlabh..

but s/v relationhip in s4 is totally confusing.. and doesnt seem real.. for me..

blue_bird said:
but s/v relationhip in s4 is totally confusing.. and doesnt seem real.. for me..

exactly - well i mean it does seem real but only cos i myself believe in s/v not because the writers are giving me reason too if that makes sense.

JJ needs to get his act togheter if he wants us all to be rejoicing for s/v.
-_-

jems said:
It just seems like as far as S/V goes, WTLV was in the wrong place. I think it was moved forward simply to give a s/v moment to the fans - which sucks cos personally I would rather have had the relationship slowly develop to the stage where they turn a government plane around to go on a date together.  -_-
[post="1242443"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Completely and totally agree! I guess JJ wanted to give us something, but it seemed so out of place. I would've much rather had the slow build up, and then had WTLV.

But anyways I loved the hug!! :love: It was so so sweet the way they held each other, and how he stroked her back. Plus he was definitley (at least in the mind of an SV shipper) giving her little kisses on her neck...awwwwwww!

I loved the hug also. I think the relationship is seems weird because the order of the episodes was changed. There's no continuity. I hope JJ does something about this also. But from what I know about the upcoming episodes, I don't know if we'll see much of S/V as a couple.

hmmmm.... to be honest i dunt think the hug was heartfelt at all.

manofhisword603.jpg

look at the look on her face, she doesnt even look like shes responding to the hug at all. She has another person on her mind.... :P sry, im just a hardcore Sarkney shipper. i liked syd and vaughn in seasons 1-2 but then it got boring, its no longer a good ship, they cant let her have just one luv intrest, they need to experiment with different ppl.
AF

I love v/s together. I would like to see more affection though, sometimes it's like they are just co-workers. I miss the smoldering looks they used to give each other :blush:

I'm hoping that all this take it slow stuff will pay off big. Maybe with a ring? Or some I-love-yous? Hell, I'd be happy with Santa Barbara. I'm just pretending WtLV hasn't happened, yet so that the relationship actually makes sense. Moving it forward was incredibly stupid, as far as the S/V and Wadia ships go.

The hug was really sweet. I kept watching it and then rewinding and watching it again. I loved the way they just walked into each others' arms. It felt very real. I thought the look on her face as she approached him was very tender and vulnerable. The whole episode for me was very remniscent of the old Syd and Vaughn relationship that *most of us* loved. I liked the way she tried to be protective of him with Spy dad. Remember in early season 2 the way Vaughn took Syd's side against Kendall when he wanted her to go talk to Spy mom? Also I thought the flirting was nice when they were talking about the mission. They both were smiling at each other - and I was kind of like, 'ahhh yes! We're flirting and smiling, finally!' And then, of course, there was the sweetness of the hug at the end.

Also I couldn't agree with everyone more about having the episodes out of order. So irritating! I don't think us shippers expect making out every week. It is the little things that count. I would have liked to see the season air in the proper order. Imagine how irritated the actors must be! They put all this energy into building their characters and relationships and then the network goes and throws all that work in the trash. I would like just for the sake of their work to know what the proper order is so that I can watch it in the right when I get the DVDs. I mean, does anybody know? Because it was not just WTLV that was out of order. The only thing we know for sure is that the last two episodes were in order and should have been just before WTLV.

Back