Season 3 the human cells in the rambali devise...whose wher

the human cells in the rambali devise...whose where they?

• Sydney Bristow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milo Rambaldi

• Other

• Total voters
i have a feeling that it is Sydneys skin cells or what ever in that Rambaldi Device a friend of mine suggested that it might be Milo Rambaldi himself.....and i put other just in case....

i really think its Syd...

How could it be Sydney? Cuz she would have had to be alive when Rambaldi.. made it or invented it or whatever. So I think Rambaldi... Hopefully they won't try any funky cloning things with the tissue.

I voted good 'ol Milo. I dunno, maybe it's the obvious choice, but... That would be freaky. I've seen many speculations about who it belongs to and what it's needed for, but, I'm just gonna have to wait and see!

:cool:

Somebody can go get Sydney's skin cells by stealing her comb . . .
^_^

I definitely believe it's Rambaldi's tissue-- didn't the man say that he will live in the future, or something to that effect.

Yeah...I think it's ol' Milo too...and I do mean OLD!
You know that pruny, crispy old dude is still out there somewhere...he has to be! :blink:

I think its sydneys'. She was a prophecy of Milos', and with not knowing EXACTLY what the Rambaldi device is there is no way of knowing if Sydney didn't actually live back then. Anything is a possibility

Back