The Hunting Party

And the Others make contact!

I never cared for Kate/Jack, but I'm saddened that their friendship has been torn. I hope things work out... Locke calling Sawyer by his given name? :lol:

The promos for next week showed Hurley asking if he knew Libby. Wonder what that's about?

sawyer's really hot. i think i'm just going to start every post with that from now on. 🤤

jack bores me. i don't know why. i just don't care. i mean, his wife broke up with him and i don't care. he bores me.
locke's fun. i thoroughly enjoy him. "james." haha.
i really love kate. she's gorgeous and she does exactly what i would do in the situations like tonight. she's really cool.
michael's crazy. really crazy. i don't like him. *huffs*
i wished there was more sawyer/kate, but i adored him all pissed at the "other" guy--"you touch one hair on her head." *giggles* :love:
random pout: i want someone to call me freckles... :lol: i don't even have freckles!

m-c

I thought Matthew Fox acted well in the episode. And Sawyer! So protective... And ooh, Jack's mad at Kate now. Way to make her feel like felgercarb. :hmm: But now, :D she'll go running to Sawyer. Yep. That's how I see it. They have a much healthier relationship at this point, though it seems a bit surprising.

And Locke! :lol: Calling Sawyer James. I loved that.

Others, so friendly all of the sudden...

And. An army. Interesting plan, Jack. Part of me wonders if you're losing your mind again. Like that time in S1... mostly around White Rabbit.

Was it just me, or before the comercial break, did the main Others guy look just like Jack's dad in that lighting? :confused:

And Sawyer looks great, as always. :D That moment towards the beginning made me very happy. I love Kate/Sawyer. It's nirvana. ^_^

Wow. I used a lot of emoticons.

:mellow:

Carol Vessey, you little slut. ;) Can I just say again that I love me some Julie Bowen. Fantastic actress. Every time she is on the show, her scenes are usually the most powerful and emotional of the episode. And this time was no exception. I was surprised that she was the one stepping out on him. Wonderfully done. Love her.

I'll tell you what. I could watch 10 straight episodes of just Jack, Locke and Sawyer walking around in the jungle giving each other the business. Jack thinks Locke's crazy, Locke thinks Jack's heads too big, Jack & Sawyer love the same women so that can't be good for a friendship, Locke knows Sawyers hiding something and Sawyer doesn't like being challenged about it. It's a credit to the writers. They make their interactions so very interesting.

The scenes with The Others were intense. Those guys don't play around. I cannot wait to learn more about them and all the how's and why's.

It was also cool to see Sun put her foot down but it was also cool to see Jin want to help his friend. And Hurley's going to try to get him some. (y)

Was it just me, or before the comercial break, did the main Others guy look just like Jack's dad in that lighting? :confused:
That's actually an interesting observation; I noticed that too. With all the theories of experiments of "resurrecting" some of the dead (I don't know all the technical terms), that just might be the case. :Ponder: Definately something to think about.

My thoughts:
I felt this episode was "pieces." Nothing all that entertaining. We got some answers, sure, but still, overall, just a tad "blah."

Sidenote: Did anyone notice that the other said, "ALEX, bring her out?"

The episode was OK, not that great!

So now there is going to be a war between the survivors and "the others" since Jack asked Ana Lucia to help him build and army!

And yeah i noticed that to that he said Alex! Maybe Danielles son..?

Last time I wished Michael would just run of to the jungle and stay there and look what happened :woot: I control what happens on Lost :D

OK episode but not as good as the previous one. I love Jack but the writers should come up with something new.. His flashback are always a bit boring. Jack is mad at Kate :( But did you notice how devastated Kate was when Jack wouldn't talk to her? Jack still means a lot for her so there's hope for Jate.

They finally met the Others! I didn't notice that the man looked like Jack's father but then again, that huge beard distracted me a bit :smiley: So Jack thinks he can train an army and the Others wouldn't find out? Right..

sawyer's really hot. i think i'm just going to start every post with that from now on. 🤤

jack bores me. i don't know why. i just don't care. i mean, his wife broke up with him and i don't care. he bores me.
locke's fun. i thoroughly enjoy him. "james." haha.
i really love kate. she's gorgeous and she does exactly what i would do in the situations like tonight. she's really cool.
michael's crazy. really crazy. i don't like him. *huffs*
i wished there was more sawyer/kate, but i adored him all pissed at the "other" guy--"you touch one hair on her head." *giggles* :love:
random pout: i want someone to call me freckles... :lol: i don't even have freckles!

m-c

OK, so I totally agree with everything you said ^^. I don't have to write my own post... :D :D

Except that I DO have freckles. And I wouldn't mind Sawyer calling me that :P

I love that Sawyer called Locke "Mr. Clean" - because he does look like him and Locke was calling Sawyer James.

I DVR'ed the episode and it cut off when Jack was talking to Ana Lucia and I missed what they talked about and I didn't see any scences for next week. Can someone fill me in?

And yeah i noticed that to that he said Alex! Maybe Danielles son..?
Except Danielle said "They took her" ... so I think Alex is a girl.

Also . . . I have to laugh. Dominic Monaghan was talking about how Jack is clearly "good" and Locke more clearly dark . . . I'm not so sure about that. I think everyone has his issues, and there's a distinct good side to Locke; I mean, he really helped some of the characters see their problems and let go of stuff they shouldn't have been holding on to. He helped Charlie make the decision to quit heroin, rather than having the decision made for him. (That might seem to make little real difference, but it makes all the difference to Charlie, I think.)

As for what's happening with that now . . . I guess we'll find out. ;)

OK episode ... (y)

I didn't realize it was Julie Bowen, until I saw her ... oh god, she did an excellent job and man, she left Jack ... she walked out on him ... thats so amazing to see ... and she was having an affair ... oh god ... excellently written ... (y) (y)

and an army? what's he gonna do ... go on a war rampage? :Ph34r:

can't wait for tonight :woot:

Also . . . I have to laugh. Dominic Monaghan was talking about how Jack is clearly "good" and Locke more clearly dark . . . I'm not so sure about that. I think everyone has his issues, and there's a distinct good side to Locke; I mean, he really helped some of the characters see their problems and let go of stuff they shouldn't have been holding on to. He helped Charlie make the decision to quit heroin, rather than having the decision made for him. (That might seem to make little real difference, but it makes all the difference to Charlie, I think.)
Yipes, after this episode, Locke just got much darker! :lol:

Back