The I hate school thread

Sarahmañana said:
Sophie said:
I used to like school, but almost 4 months ago, I change my mind !! I hate school ! I'm bored w/ all the lessons ! I wish I wouldn't say that b/c in a month I have a big exam !
lol you still have a whole month to change your mind again! :P
Of course I'll review but I won't change my mind again for high school ! There's a chance for college next year !

school is fairly easy for me. I don't hate, it, but I certainly don't love it. School is is school, and the only parts I enjoy much are lunch, when I can make fun of my friends, history, when I can make fun of my teacher (I called him stupid yesterday! score! :lol:smiley:, and english, which I like only it's rather boring. I have more fun when i don't pay attention. :D

oh, I like cooking class too! even if I do suck, it's so much fun to mess up! :lol:

well, i definitely agree that college is much more fun than high school. the greatest part about it is choosing what YOU want to learn. i love the classes i'm taking and i love my major (psychology).

at the moment though, i'm extremely burnt out. i'm so sick of going to school right now. and i'm sick of the research i'm doing. and i'm sick of studying. and i'm sick of taking midterms. ugh. :o_O:

oh and another thing i hate about school are some of my teachers... some are nice/cool but most are just UGH! take my science teacher... he doesn't *teach* us, all he does is make us read in our textbooks and then assign homework and then a week later he gives us a test on it! any friggin person can be a teacher... a really BAD teacher like him!

crazy spinster said:
well, i definitely agree that college is much more fun than high school. the greatest part about it is choosing what YOU want to learn. i love the classes i'm taking and i love my major (psychology).

at the moment though, i'm extremely burnt out. i'm so sick of going to school right now. and i'm sick of the research i'm doing. and i'm sick of studying. and i'm sick of taking midterms. ugh. :o_O:
I agree! I too am very burnt out at the moment!!
My best friend is a psychology major as well!! :woot: I go to her with all my troubles now!! LOL. :lol:
-Karie-

School is wonderful! I love it! Well, I have to agree with Poncho, it's too easy, but it's not the teacher's fault, they have stuff to go by, they can't just do their own thing. But AHH! I love learning stuff! ^_^

nance said:
oh and another thing i hate about school are some of my teachers... some are nice/cool but most are just UGH! take my science teacher... he doesn't *teach* us, all he does is make us read in our textbooks and then assign homework and then a week later he gives us a test on it! any friggin person can be a teacher... a really BAD teacher like him!
ahh ihate it when teachers do that!!! i never read what i'm supposed to...i mean come on...do they actually think we read?!?! :blink: :blink:

ahh its not enough that i hate school!!! but i have to go to summer school this summer! for various reasons....but the numero uno is b/c my parents HATE me lol my mom thinks that i should go b/c it is such a great opportunity....i call B freakin' S...she wants me to SUFFER!

Back