The I hate school thread

i no! the thing with subs is that they're all over the place and it's always the same one! the same... freaking scary, mean, smelly old lady with saggy boobs and wrinkly skin and yell and yell and we're not doin ANYTHING! ugh i hate subs!!!!!!!

I KNOW!! It's like....it's just gross, that's all I can say :lol: Oh, but there was this one guy, he was cool, he was like 4'9" and he was a singer of this band, forget what it's called but oh well! LMAO! He played his music while we worked it was cool

oh that's so unfair! all my subs are weird! ooohhh wait actually theres this one sub who has a brooklyn accent and she pops her gum and let's us do w/e we want!!!! ^_^

oh god, that reminds me of annoying sub I had. Well, in 5th grade, me science teacher took maternity leave, and the sub we got, OMG! WHAT A FREAKING *****! She made us have these ID cards, and we couldn't participate in class if we didn't have it, and we were called like, Dr. John or Dr. Cindy or whatever! IT WAS SO STUPID! And she was treating us all like freakin 1st graders!! ARRRGH! I HATED HER! And then guess what! I got stuck with her for 6th grade because my school hired her. ugh...

ID cards? Dr. ____?? :blink: wow that's freaking queeeer!!!! lol!!! well i have this sub whose name is Mr. Rachbuch and he's bald! omg just yestrday me and my friend were talking about these two subs we have ALL THE TIME--- one being mr. rachbuch adn the other this other old man and she said racbuch is better looking than the other one and i thought she was crazy because rachbuch is damn ugly!!!!!!!!!! and we just had this convo on which sub was hotter and they were both OLD men!! :lol: you had to beee there!!!

LMAO!!! My English teacher I was talkin about earlier (^), her name was pronounced like this: pew-met-ee and you wouldn't believe the names we used to make fun of her :lol:

ahh i have to take a stupid class this weekend...from like 8am-9pm sat. and sun. and if i don't pass it then i can't come on HERE anymore!!!! i swear my parents are out to get me!!!

oh and my mom found out about me and zack...in a not so good way lol....and also about the drinking and stuff....

i'm one dead duck!!!

aww man, that must suck! i hate school cuz i got exams atm maths on Monday :( plus my calculator is broken so i gotta find one..

ooo that really sucks....I guess the thing I don't like about school is what everyone else has said ^_^ I mean...when the heck are we gonna need to know how far away a ladder is from a building? It's like...a ladder is placed 8 feet from a building, the angle is about 49 degrees. How tall is the building? It's like..umm...why do we care? :blink:

ya somethings we learn are reallyl really pointless...i am just getting sick of school....it is really boring and it is the end of the year and i want summer... and i want ot have time again which isnt likely this summer anyway but i want a load off my shoulder

Back