The I hate school thread

i no mine too! but there actually was a bomb- these two teenagers who've probably gone mad planted a bomb at our school but the police found out and they went to uhhh wats it called again?

bomb htreats...so many at out skool.....we had to stay in the football bleahcers one day and it suck but was fun cuz we were on tv...heehe.....adn so funy....one time to htere was a kid who put some mary jane in the corn bread int he foods class.....adn that soem kid grew it in the horticulture class!!!! that was so like a waste of mj.....he so got cought...it was funny...everything is funny to me

nance said:
i no mine too! but there actually was a bomb- these two teenagers who've probably gone mad planted a bomb at our school but the police found out and they went to uhhh wats it called again?
juvi? aka juvenile hall

oh my school too!!! With the bomb being found I mean. And this kid had all this stuff in their locker...but this was before I went, it's pretty much cleaned up now, except for the drug problems.

o00o0o0o okee....got it...check.....

hmm...i dont really wanna admit it but since i suppose we all friends here.....i do drugs now.....yeah i know..im one of the bad peeps....but....i do it with my friends to get away from the stress....but ima scared cuz if i get caught i wont get ot be prez..and i need it for college...but i jusswanna say it...since i know u guys are oopen and i wanna be to

well...I'd go into a long speech about why you shouldn't...because it doesn't really help...but hey, I guess since it's your life, it's your decisions. It was cool you could tell us, and I'm glad you want to be open with us ^_^

yeah....i do it very once in a while and dont do it now that i have very important htings at stake..and i know u guys have the thing with nat....but its weird..i tell peeps i have never met bout these htings and i dont even telll my family...u guys r so kool.....thatnks yall

you're welcome :smiley: I know what that's like, being able to tell complete strangers about something in your life, but not your family...of course, my and my family aren't that close, but anyway. I just hope you can completely lay off them soon ^_^

aw i'm glad you're open but i can only hope you decide to not do it cuz you no what it does to you so yeah... so many bad things :sniff:

yeah guys....really i mean it when i say thanks ALOT!! and now that i have peeps to disappoint (hehe so alias) ima stop....ive had enough to teach me bout other stuff htat i do..i think i need a stress ball.....thanks guys...wow/.....i do gots freinds

ohhh YAY you stop drugs--- make me sooo happy... haha if i got stress i watch my alias tapes until the vcr breaks and i also scream at sloane!!! and i EAT... i EAT EAT EAT under stress!

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
yeah guys....really i mean it when i say thanks ALOT!! and now that i have peeps to disappoint (hehe so alias) ima stop....ive had enough to teach me bout other stuff htat i do..i think i need a stress ball.....thanks guys...wow/.....i do gots freinds
of course you have friends! LMAO! This IS like the alias moment :lol: ::sticks a spoon of food up to your mouth:: and yeah...drugs can do some pretty bad things to you, I'm glad you're gonna stop ^_^

nance said:
ohhh YAY you stop drugs--- make me sooo happy... haha if i got stress i watch my alias tapes until the vcr breaks and i also scream at sloane!!! and i EAT... i EAT EAT EAT under stress!
LMAO!! I wanna eat... :lol: If I'm stressed, I just go outside, climb on my roof or in a tree and just vent silently to myself ^_^

YAY! Clear consciences are good!

i'm so proud of you iL0v3vAuGhN!!! yay!!

omg i want to climb on my roof!!!!!!! this is so unfair! my roof is un-climbable and i'd probably kill myself!! :lol:

Back