The I love Weiss club!

karlee

Cadet
ok I know Weiss isn't as cute as certain people (Vaughn, WILL and Sark) but he is still cute so I am starting an I love Weiss club! Ok I am a little Weiss obsessed and proud of it, so yeah he needs a club!
~karlee

No, I totally agree! He's adorable, and brings so much to the show. He adds that lighthearted feeling when he's on; he's got a comeback for everything, and the biggest heart! He's a big teddy bear, and I love him!

:cool:

yes im definitely a weiss fan! love the dry humor, but i wish he was on more... he cracks me up :D

Not many Weiss lovers, huh? I'm gonna be sad to see him go (at least that's the rumor), and I honestly wish he would get more screen time this season...

Mountaineer_1281 said:
Not many Weiss lovers, huh? I'm gonna be sad to see him go (at least that's the rumor), and I honestly wish he would get more screen time this season...
i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weiss can't be leaving I love him! I mean hes like one of my favorite people on the show! I really hope he's not going to leave!

hey..im a weiss luver too...i must say, im glad weiss is still around b/c he is a great friend to sydney, esp. now when she really needs a friend...hes looking good in the "after six" promo pics too...

i love weiss!! that sucks that he's leaving... the show won't be the same without him. :( him and marshall are like the best comic reliefs!

Weiss is so adorable!! I absolutely love him to death! He's like the guy next door on the show and he's always there for all the other characters when they need somebody to talk to or just get drunk with! ;)

karlee said:
guess what! the reason Weiss is leaving is cuz the actor who plays Weiss gets his own show!!!!!!! yeah!!!
well..im saddened that he is leaving alias, but good for him for getting his own show. anyone know the title/plotline of his show?

Back