The I love Weiss club!

weiss is awesome!!! he is so underrated. I think JJ should come up with an excellent Rambaldi like plan for him... but he must live through it.
can I join the club?

I love Weiss so much! I really wish he had a thing with Syd whie stupid Vaughn was married to stupid Lauren. He was so sweet to get drunk with her( hehehe) and help her move and stuff. I hear he'll be back as a recurring character cuz of his new show. count me in this little club too.

Weiss is one of the coolest characters! He has the best lines (in a humorous kind of way). I hope he plays a large role in seaosn 4.

Man that is really crappy he is leaving. I guess with the new Black Ops thing, he wouldnt be in the show much anyway. I think a lot of people were hoping he would be involved with Nadia. What a shame if he leaves.

I cant believe he has to be shoved in here with all the guest stars!!! Hes been on the show for all four seasons!! we should protest!

***Warning*** Article contains spoilers.
Alias' Grunberg Hooks Up

How adorable is this man?
From TV Guide's Ask Ausiello
Question: Hey, Mike: Is is true that I got tons and tons of celebrity friends to support my charity, the Pediatric Epilepsy Project, by having them create greeting cards that are being sold online at kidsartcards.com? Is that the correct website — kidsartcards.com? 'Cause, I thought it was. Please check it out — kidsartcards.com — and confirm. Love ya. — Greg Grunberg

Ausiello: I've got a better question: Did Ask Ausiello just receive its first question/shameless plug from an honest-to-goodness celebrity? And a Felicity alum, no less? I think it did! Let's all celebrate by visiting kidsartcards.com (yes, that's the correct website, Greg) and ordering Jennifer Garner's Tulips!

Thanks to redhat @sd-1 for the scoop.

who said weiss is leaving? why? when? how? no! he can't! hes awesome! i will miss him so much!!!

i mean look at his lines

fe (for example)

Weiss to Vaughn during hokey: That's why people from the N.S.C. don't marry people from the C.I.A.-thats just it man-don't poop where you sleep!

hahahahahahahaha :lol: :D

he's so cool! he adds so much comic relief like marshall (whoo go marshall)

i hope he doesn't leave but i heard that he will because of his new show...

and btw...ima guy...but i just find weiss so funny...i dont like his appearance or w/e just his character is really cool...so i wanna join the club! lol can i? can i? pretty please? (n) :thinking: :D :lol:

^^^^^ HE'S LEAVING??!! WHAT? Weiss cant leave!! him and marshall are the only funny parts on the show that i love!! Dang! Well at least we have the action of alias.... but now i'm sad.... :(

vaughnishot77 said:
^^^^^ HE'S LEAVING??!! WHAT? Weiss cant leave!! him and marshall are the only funny parts on the show that i love!! Dang! Well at least we have the action of alias.... but now i'm sad.... :(
[post="1289252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, it sucks that he's leaving, but he'll have his own brand spankin new show. So ya can't really blame him. And now we can all watch that and drool over him in a starring role :D

But that sucks!! Ok, sure, it's great for Greg Grunberg, his own show, more money, etc. But the character Weiss he never had a chance to really do much! I was hoping he might finally be on his way to having a larger Alias role thanks to the Nadia relationship. In Season 1, he barely go to do anything except be Vaughn's Buddy. Season 2, pretty much the same. season3, he got to be Syd's friend too, and now he gets to be Nadia's guy... but he's leaving? That sucks! This is very depressing.

By the way, can I join the I love Weiss club?

I think it is so sad that he's leaving. Are they going to kill him off? that would be horrible!! They have to bring a new person in to bring comic relief! man this is gonna be depressing!

Back