Horror The Ideal Zombie Gun?

Azhria Lilu

Captain
View attachment 1110
python-final-filtered-4-e1360074294261.jpg

I saw a neat infographic earlier detailing what makes Rick's Colt Python such a great zombie gun. By all accounts the price of this particular gun has gone up since being used in The Walking Dead - although the gun itself is no longer in production.

After taking a look at the full article (which is actually rather well written) tell us what you think would be the ideal Zombie-killing Gun.

Attachments

• grimeswithcolt.jpg
    grimeswithcolt.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
Snipper Rifle and shoot them from long distance,lol. But for closeup, I would use a glock with silencer

Ruger 10/22 LR.... plenty of modification options, cheap ammo (to stock up on) reasonably quiet on firing, more than enough penetration for Zombie busting and small game, reasonable range 100 - 200 yrds..... rounds are also light, meaning you can carry a larger amount with you than you can with other heavier calibres....
And most importantly, its a VERY common calibre with a variety of different ammo types, meaning you should be able to find ammo where ever you go.....even England,

For closer protection I would go Shotgun, no particular favourite, I'd want it for the common ammo again

For really close protection, I wouldn't go gun, I'd go Tomahawk, machete or maybe a war hammer, all with ties on the handle to attach them to your wrist to avoid dropping them at a vital moment ;)

CROSS BOW or LONG BOW!

You need to have the ability to conserve and create ammo easily!
Plus you'll get the added benefit of silence. At least within The Walking Dead verse the zombies are attracted to noise so if you're in a situation where you are out numbered you wouldn't want to be shooting a gun and end up making the situation worse.

Back