The Imagination Club

Ever space off? Believe the unbelievable? Do you like the products of a wandering mind? This is the place for you. LOL, this sounds like an advertisement.

PS Come here even if you have NO imagination... I just want to talk.

I believe that telemarketers are out to get me when I tell them my parents aren't home. They're just calling to make sure I'm home alone so they can abduct me and interroate me on what I know about the circumference...Did I just say that out loud?!

Telemarketers are EVIL. One called me when I was watching Alias and I missed part of it. Then again, it's funny when my dad picks up on them 'cause he yells at them... :rolleyes:
Maybe telemarketers are aliens who think that if they can get us to buy something they can rig it up to a computer or something... tracking devices!!! Heh, heh, my imagination at work.

It's kind of embarrassing sometimes, but I seem to find ways of believing just about ANYTHING if I try to. It could be the most unrealistic thing on the planet but I think I could believe it.

I definetly believe in magic. I just haven't met anyone who can do it yet!

me too....but I don't believe in love, unless it's on Alias between Syd and Vaughn, LOL!
Why can't you? Love is a splendid thing! Love lift us up where we belong! All you need is love!!
:lol: ok.. i think i'm overreacting a bit.. hehehe

It's kind of embarrassing sometimes, but I seem to find ways of believing just about ANYTHING if I try to. It could be the most unrealistic thing on the planet but I think I could believe it.

I think if you tell me something... well.. almost anything.. i'll believe it... And yes.. i believe in magic and all those things magic related (i.e. ghosts and telechnises - sorry.. don't use that word very often.. -.-')

Well, I just don't because...it's kind of hard to explain. The only time I've ever really seen love is in the movies. My life....if you lived in it, you'd understand why I don't believe in it.

Mmhmm.. i see.. that's ok.. hmmm.. i think it was the thread in SD boards that got me a bit crazy about it(and i've never really seen a real one) but... Garden Gnomes.. they're.. weird... and.. dangerous... i think.. :lol: GOtta stop the ... -.-'''

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I believe that telemarketers are out to get me when I tell them my parents aren't home. They're just calling to make sure I'm home alone so they can abduct me and interroate me on what I know about the circumference...Did I just say that out loud?!
YOU HAVE THAT FEAR TOO! I Know what you mean! Last night a telemarketer called and I start going crazy! This is me!

Me: Ahhh Go away! I know nothing!
Them: We just want to know if your parents are home.
Me: Yea they are here along with my dogs and my big mean brother
Them: Ok may I speak with them.
Me: NO YOU MAY NOT! I said I know nothing about rambaldi!
Them: Who? Wha- we just want to talk to your parents.
Me: If you dont leave me alone I am calling the CIA! I KNOW THEM! SO Leave me alone! CLICK!

Then My parents asked who it was and I said evil people! :smiley: :Ph34r: :woot: :smiley:

I have a sis and a brother! LMAO! I always freak them out! One time we was talking reallly wierd and I started to say like all this stuff in french! It scared them away! And then I started talkign about knowing Vaughn and The CIA and that I work for a secret part of them and tha I know where he lived and he was evil and that he needed to be interrogated! I scared them! LMAO :smiley:

I'm an only child. -_- But I like to scare my freinds. I was at school once and I was writing a letter to Sydney Bristow (Fun, yes?) Anyway, my freind Simon never watches Alias (the evil fool) and he didn't know who I was talking about. Then I told him she worked for the CIA and what-not, and I TOTALLY freaked him out. That was awesome... and I still have the paper with 'Dear Sydney' on it.

Back