The Imagination Club

OMG!! This telemarketer just called and he was like, are you parents home? I'm like, no, can I take a message? He goes no, but it was nice knowing you!! AAAAH!!!!!

Earlier a telemarketer called and I was like, HOW DARE YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY ALIAS AND MY ALIAS FRIENDS!! MAY THE PENGUINS AND THE DRUNKEN SQUIRRLS BRING THEIR WRATH DOWN ON YOU!! Poor guy, you could hear him hypervetilating!!

sorry for the double post!

That double post is fine.
Heh, heh. I had a telemarketer call today and tell me that her name was Emily. Then she asked if my parents were home and what-not, but some guy started talking to her in the background while I was on the phone. It was funny, I wondered if she was new, and they were talking about a new resturant somewhere!

PS What does LOL stand for?

Thanks!! :D :D SarahCharlie made it for me!!! Stupid telemarkers...I swear they're coming after me any day now...and damn sloane and his evil minions....they need to leave me alone!!

I hate telemarketers!!! They call my house everyday and when no one picks up the phone they dont even leave a message!!!! They call at least 20 times a day!! I have caller I-d and everytime they call it comes CALLER UNKNOWN and i have call block that nevr seems to work, And when i do pik the phone up there is no one there! It is sooo freaky! And when there some1 on the phone they always ask for my mom!

Ok I have a trick with telemarketers...If there's a long pause before it's a telemarketer, so I just hang up before...of course sometimes its fun to pick up the phone and totally mess with their minds!!..."Hello Clarisse!"...hehe

I wanna try what mcully culkin (spl.) does in home alone...where you play clips of like mob movies and the pizza guy gets all scared...lol...I'm gonna try it on the telemarketers!

I've never done it to a telemarketer, but this annoying moron at my school called me and I screwed up my voice and started to yell at him about how he was interupting my lessons with my apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. Eventually I hung up on him, but that was SO much fun! I ought to try something like Sunfire's 'I know the CIA' act... damn, now I actually WANT one to call me.

LOL!!! one called like 2 seconds ago, but he sounded nice so I didn't want to be mean...hehe...they've been calling a lot more since I started on this website...hey...are you guys givin out my number or something;)

Ok thoses ppl annoy the hell out of me! Try blasting music in the phone, acting like one of them, or speak in Pig Latin! It works and its really funny!

Once one called and I just pressed the 1 button on the phone and they eventually hung up because all they could here was 'Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep'

Omg! I love these...I'm writing down all the evil things I can do to telemarketers now...They're never going to call this house again!!!

SydB_JenG said:
LOL!!! one called like 2 seconds ago, but he sounded nice so I didn't want to be mean...hehe...they've been calling a lot more since I started on this website...hey...are you guys givin out my number or something;)
how'd you know?! :thinking: Just so you know, it WASN'T me... :thinking: :thinking: :lol:

lol!! First you eat all my popcorn, then you rip out my tongue, then you give my phone number to evil people who are posing as telemarketers...you have gone too far!

Back