The Imagination Club

Hmm, seems kind of odd that you can trust us on the internet more than you can trust other people... but I guess most of my friends are on this site, too...

Someone at the Tomboy Clique said it meant pasta (I think it was the user pasta_sauce###), but I don't know how acurate that is.

Heh, Alias, this site, and my own comforting insanity is the full content of my life... everything else is just extra.
Too bad you aren't here more often, and other people. Blackavar seems to be the only other user that's on when I'm on... oh well.

WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!!

That makes it sound like I'm in a cult or something... oh well...
Blackyhar, you are the only person who is ever here, except for Jo (GO JO!)
Anyway, we need more people to talk to... :D

They don't HAVE to have one... look at my first post here!

I'm going to Pizza Hut tonight because once every day in the week I get to go somewhere with my dad, my choice!

PS Celine Dion is performing in Las Vegas, or performed yesterday or something like that... and I heard she 'requires' 2600 feet for her dressing room! That's like twice the size of my house! They pinned some other things on her as well... but I can't remember them. I think she's stuck up, no offense if you like her.

Idrove all night, to get to you... Is that all right?
She sings that, doesn't she? Something like that anyway? I can't imagine driving so long for a boy and then having to ask him it's all right to be that loyal. Talk about a onesided relationship!!! I'd never date someone like that... anyway, if you needed 2600 feet of make-up and clothing you WOULD have to be a little stuck-up... in my oppinion.

Anybody have different veiws?

eH...not really! I wouldn't drive all night for a guy either! Right now, guys are stupid and immature....I have to give them a few more years, maybe when I'm a freshman in COLLEGE I'll meet a guy I like.... LMAO!!! I haven't had a boyfriend yet, I'm a freshman in HS! I don't care though, I don't need the commitment and I don't have the time. I couldn't stand someone hugging me, following me around, calling me every frickin day, eH, it would just get so annoying!! I need my space! :rolleyes: Sorry, I'll stop ranting about this!

Back