The Imagination Club

I might be stereo typing having a boyfriend, but seriously, that's how it is at my school for EVERYONE!!! I get laughed at for not having one yet, but right now, school is important to me, I wanna do well, get to college, and go work for the CIA. I mean, I have guy friends who loud, fun, and crazy like me, but I can't see myself dating anyone for a loooong time.

Besides, he's the only person I know that will ever take me seriously... everyone else thinks that since I'm insane MOST of the time I'm insane ALL of the time... but he knows that I'm still human.

All my friends have never seen me serious, so they think I'm some sort of strange being who has never experienced sadness or anything. It gets a little annoying, because I just like to make my friends laugh, I hate seeing people down, and whenever I they are and I ask if they want to talk about it, they're always like, Oh, no, you wouldn't understand, you've never been sad in your life! And that has got to be an understatement of the year.

I have a problem with that, too. It's like, I'm some sort of alien or something... people won't even ask me about homework! They don't seem to understand that I've got feelings just like them.

Most people are like that to me, too. But David is cool with everything... and he's one of few people who will listen to me rant about Alias! He doesn't watch it regularly, though... he says "If I want to 'see' an episode of Alias, I can just go to your house and you'll paint me a perfect mental picture." I don't ever know if he's exagerating or being honest... :rolleyes:

PS Does anyone know what 'squirrels are evil' is in Spanish? My teacher said that it was 'Ardias samalas', and this translating site on the internet says that it is 'Las ardias son malas' or something like that. It's just one of those things that one HAS to know. Anyway, I've got to go to school and what-not... see ya!

Forget telemarketers! You want something evil? What about those FedX and UPS guys? They come right up to my house, make my dog go insane, and ask me to sign things! For all I know they're going to take me to their ship and ask me about... squirrels!

I dont think UPS guys are all that bad, because its either that or cram it in the mail box. By the way, Im the person that Blackavar said that hates Alias [As if] Why would I be on here?

Shabareh... according to the page 2 post I assume you are... Simon? Hope you get to be a regular!

PS Nice sig... and nice name! I reckon you know what we think of squirrels?

Back