The In-Between

If I drove 1 & half hours I would still be in the same state!! If you drive to melbourne from Adelaide takes about 8 hours I could cross half of Europe in that time!!! Amazing isn't it!!
It's the same with Texas.

That was a very nice outing for them. They could be a normal couple for the day.
What they need to do is wait until they graduate and then both move to another country together.

Wonder what it is that Irina needs to tell her. This sounds so worrysome.

Chapter 12
As the summer progressed, Sydney and Michael weren’t able to see each other as much as they’d hoped. As it turned out, their work schedules weren’t as flexible as their class ones during the school year. This meant that they had to resort to mostly communicating over the phone, which wasn’t nearly as good as in person, but they had to deal with it as best they could. The times they were able to get together, they mostly spent making out in their corner of the library.

One afternoon in early August when Michael walked into the library, he was surprised to find, instead of the usual elderly librarian, a significantly younger blonde woman, a woman who Michael would have called attractive had Sydney not been walking a few feet behind him. “Good afternoon,” the blonde woman said to him. At the sound of her voice, Michael stopped dead in his tracks, causing Sydney to walk right into the back of him.

“He-hello,” Michael squeaked.

“Where’s Mrs. Smart?” Sydney asked the blonde woman.

“Oh she’s retiring. I’m her replacement. My name is Cindy,” she grinned at them.

Sydney gave her a polite yet extraordinarily fake smile. Then, when she looked up to Michael and saw his jaw hanging slack, she pinched the back of his arm painfully. “Stop drooling or I’ll hit you,” she said in a cheerful yet menacing voice.

“Yes dear,” he said obediently before walking off towards the other side of the library.

“Oh, um, can I help you with anything?” Cindy asked.

“No, we’re fine,” Sydney assured her with a smile.

“You… have blankets,” Cindy said in a suspicious tone.

Sydney looked down at the blankets in her arm and then back up at Cindy. “Yes, yes I do. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but it tends to get rather chilly in here. That’s why I have blankets.”

“Oh, okay,” Cindy said with a slight giggle. Again, Sydney gave her a fake smile before walking over to the table where Michael was sitting and obviously trying not to stare at the new librarian. To spite him, Sydney smacked him on the back of the head as she walked by him to sit at the table.

“Why did you hit me?!” he demanded.

“Why are you drooling over the librarian?!” Sydney countered.

“I was not!” he defended. She gave him a look. “Okay so I was a little bit but I was just trying to figure out why she’s here and not that old lady.”

“Well obviously it’s because the old lady was at death’s door!” Sydney hissed to him. “Let’s go upstairs…I think she’s eavesdropping.” Michael nodded and followed her up to the third floor. He helped her spread the floor blanket down on the ground and then the two of them sat down on it.

“I can’t believe you were staring at her,” Sydney muttered under her breath as she folded her arms over her chest. “You check out women all the time don’t you?! I’m not around so you just ogle them…picturing them naked…”

“Excuse me I do not ogle or picture them naked!! I don’t picture anyone naked!!” He insisted.

“Not even me?” she questioned.

Michael stared at her blankly for a moment, not sure how to answer that very dangerous question. He decided it was best to ignore it completely. “And I don’t check out other women. If I look at them, I compare them to you and you’re always much more beautiful than them.”

Sydney grumbled under her breath, hating that he had to say the most perfect answer. Sensing she hadn’t quite forgiven him yet, Michael leaned over and began kissing her hairline and then down to her jaw and neck. “I promise I’ll never look at another woman again. I’ll even gouge my eyes out if you want.”

Sydney laughed. “I don’t think that will be necessary.”

“Oh good… ‘cause then I couldn’t see you,” he smiled. She laughed again and kissed him. A moment later their kissing was interrupted by an obnoxious throat clearing. Sydney and Michael broke their embrace to see Cindy hovering over them.

“You know, this is a library,” she said in an annoyed tone.

“Yeah, I got that from the books,” Sydney muttered.

“You can’t do this in here!” Cindy exclaimed.

“Okay lemme just explain somethin’ to ya here Cindy,” Sydney said as she stood up. “I’m from East Lasonvia and my boyfriend is from West Lasonvia and, judging by your accent, so are you. Maybe that’s why you’re being so…whatever, but the point is, this is the only place we can spend any time together, so if you’ve got a problem with that I suggest you get over it,” Sydney told her sharply. Cindy glared at Sydney for a moment before turning around and stomping away. With a satisfied smile on her face, Sydney then sat down next to Michael, who was slightly dumbfounded. “What?”

“That was really hot,” he told her. “Any chance you can do it again… in jello?” This comment earned him a hard smack on the chest, though Sydney was smirking when she hit him. “I was kidding,” he laughed, “but seriously that was hot… you were all… commanding.”

“Michael stop,” Sydney laughed, embarrassed, as a red color crept into her cheeks. Michael leaned over and kissed her rosy cheek before nuzzling his face into her neck and holding her tightly.

“You know I was thinking,” Sydney began a few minutes later, “about going to Italy again.”

“Oh yea?” Michael smiled.

“Yeah,” Sydney said. “Only this time I thought… I thought maybe we could spend the whole weekend there, like…overnight,” Sydney suggested in an almost quiet tone.

“O-overnight?” Michael croaked, his heart rate increasing.

“Yeah… I mean, we’ve never spent the night together but it could be nice, right?” she asked with a hopeful smile. The fact that he was looking white as a sheet was not helping her nerves at that moment.

“So, um… this overnight…would that be, um, overnight in a hotel room with two beds or more like a one bed romantic-like situation?” Michael asked.

“Um,” Sydney began blushing, “well… I was thinking the second one.”

“Oh,” Michael squeaked. “Well, um, in that case you should know that I’ve never really, um, been in that sort of, um, situation…”

“Oh thank god,” Sydney sighed with relief. “Neither have I!”

“Really?” Michael laughed, relieved as well. Sydney nodded. “Well that’s good… but you should know I was kinda close to doing it before….”

“How close?” Sydney asked.

“Mere moments away close,” he said, cringing slightly. Sydney gave him a curious look. “Well… see it was this girlfriend of mine from first year of university and… well long story short she was all like ‘yeah we should do it’, so me being a guy agreed and then we started fooling around and my mom fully walked in on us…”

“NO!” Sydney gasped while Michael shuddered, recalling the event.

“Yeah it wasn’t pretty,” he cringed. “That sorta turned me off sex for a while, especially after the lecture she gave me,” he shuddered again.

“Understandably so,” Sydney laughed. “So… we’re really gonna go to Italy for a long weekend?”

“Definitely,” he smiled at her.

oh my gosh janet you rock
seriously rockin
u rock
omg
ayay
but omg new lirarian
so shoulda be named lauren
haha woulds been so much more funny
hehe
then i think all the females her would slap michael across the head!
hell i think were all still going to
i can believe theyre gonna stay overnight
and even talked about sex
lmao about vaughns experience
im actually glad michaels mom walked in on them
its better this way!

Haha that was hilarious! Syd really gave it to the new librarian. Hopefully their weekend plans work out and they get to have some fun :naughty:.
Great update

italy for a romantic weekend :love: *sigh*
i really hope it doesnt get ruined somehow

lmao i cant believe that Michaels mom walked in on him when he was about to have sex!!! and then she gave him a sex talk... i think thats kinda late, hes already in college!!!
altho im kinda glad she did cause now his first time can be with Syd!!! :angelic:

“You… have blankets,” Cindy said in a suspicious tone.

Sounds like barbie duh!!!!!!!! :lol:

“Excuse me I do not ogle or picture them naked!! I don’t picture anyone naked!!” He insisted.

“Not even me?” she questioned.

Michael stared at her blankly for a moment, not sure how to answer that very dangerous question. He decided it was best to ignore it completely. “And I don’t check out other women. If I look at them, I compare them to you and you’re always much more beautiful than them.”

:lol: I'm having fun with that... And seriously would any men ever answer that??????????????? i don't think iso :rolleyes:

“Okay lemme just explain somethin’ to ya here Cindy,” Sydney said as she stood up. “I’m from East Lasonvia and my boyfriend is from West Lasonvia and, judging by your accent, so are you. Maybe that’s why you’re being so…whatever, but the point is, this is the only place we can spend any time together, so if you’ve got a problem with that I suggest you get over it,” Sydney told her sharply. Cindy glared at Sydney for a moment before turning around and stomping away. With a satisfied smile on her face, Sydney then sat down next to Michael, who was slightly dumbfounded. “What?”

Yep hot and kickass :woot: :P I love that part of Sydney! That was fun to read! Totally not expected... but sooooo good

“Yeah,” Sydney said. “Only this time I thought… I thought maybe we could spend the whole weekend there, like…overnight,” Sydney suggested in an almost quiet tone.

“O-overnight?” Michael croaked, his heart rate increasing.

“Yeah… I mean, we’ve never spent the night together but it could be nice, right?” she asked with a hopeful smile. The fact that he was looking white as a sheet was not helping her nerves at that moment.

“So, um… this overnight…would that be, um, overnight in a hotel room with two beds or more like a one bed romantic-like situation?” Michael asked.

“Um,” Sydney began blushing, “well… I was thinking the second one.”

:blush: MV is even hotter!!!!!!! 🤤

“Well… see it was this girlfriend of mine from first year of university and… well long story short she was all like ‘yeah we should do it’, so me being a guy agreed and then we started fooling around and my mom fully walked in on us…”

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: I think that would have withheld me from sex too :D

Fun update! Which means the next one is going to be about them going to Italy and sleep over night.... (yeah yeah I didn't get my NC rated chapter written like I wanted last night...)

ETA

nice, they're going to have sex in italy... how romantic. :lol:

See fieldstation's coming right to the point... haha... I like that piece of mind :D

Why do I feel like trouble are on the way with this new librarian? :( , As long as she doesn't try to make them break up :P

Btw : I won't review from tomorrow to Sunday, I'm going to Paris for the week end and I won't have Internet :cry: , but who cares? There are thousand shops in Paris so I will just go shopping :D and then I will be broke when I will get home :lol:

That was very funny!!
But with the librarian... :angry: I really don't like her that much, I really hope that I don't get to hate her.
So anyway.. grat update ... as always

Javi
^_^

“That was really hot,” he told her. “Any chance you can do it again… in jello?” This comment earned him a hard smack on the chest, though Sydney was smirking when she hit him. “I was kidding,” he laughed, “but seriously that was hot… you were all… commanding.”

in jello?!?! LOL.

my camp used to have jello wrestling.. hahaha

Back