Animation The Incredibles (2004)

Hibou said:
I watched it last night on DVD! It rocks so much! My favorite character is Edna. She's the best.
[post="1265580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Funny thing about Edna - she bears a strong resemblance to Peanuts comic strip character Marcie, at least in hairstyle and glasses (longtime Peanuts readers will know what I mean).

I hated things like Finding Nemo because they were just so juvenile (even though I know one of the voice actors from that film). What I loved about The Incredibles was that a lot of the jokes went stright over kids' heads.

And I'm not into cute for cute's sake, and I loved that The Incredibles wasn't about a poor little fishy or something like that....

the incredibules was funny, but it was funny when i saw it again.
the funniest part was when he got home and had car troubles. the kids expression was priceless

I really liked this movie. It was way better than Finding Nemo (which I think is highly overrated). I thought the comedy was great. And of course, it's about superheroes! I love superhero movies.

MissingSark said:
I really liked this movie. It was way better than Finding Nemo (which I think is highly overrated).  I thought the comedy was great.  And of course, it's about superheroes!  I love superhero movies.
[post="1316118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think it was much wittier. As an adult it had much more appeal to me than the 'cutesy' Finding Nemo.

Finally! Someone who thinks Finding Nemo was severely overrated!! Thankyou! :smiley:

I love the incredibles. Its absolutely hilarious. Just the beginning? Classic.

MissingSark said:
I really liked this movie. It was way better than Finding Nemo (which I think is highly overrated).  I thought the comedy was great.  And of course, it's about superheroes!  I love superhero movies.
[post="1316118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG. :eek: You stole the words right out of my mouth. :lol:I was just about to say that. I mean serisouly!? :blink: Nemo is a fish!!!! You can't totally relate to him. He's a FISH for gods sake. I mean it's a good movie and all but The Incredibles were soooo much better and deeper.

This was an amazing movie. And I loved the way it ended, in the sense that JackJack has powers...

I would love for them to make a sequel but it'd have to realllllly good so that it can live up to the original :D

And... you ^ hated it :( :confused:

I guess everyones different :mellow:

A new "teaser" trailer for The Incredibles 2 was dropped during the Olympics. The sequel, scheduled to be released June 15 2018, picks up immediately after the original movie where the family encounters The Under Miner.

Brad Bird is back again as writer & director as we see Bob (Craig T. Nelson) become a stay-at-home Dad while Helen/Elasticagirl (Holly Hunter) returns to the pubic spotlight.