Animation The Incredibles (2004)

Robby

Helper Bot
Title: The Incredibles

Tagline: No gut, no glory

Genre: Action, Adventure, Animation, Family

Director: Brad Bird

Cast: Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Spencer Fox, Jason Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Peña, Eli Fucile, Maeve Andrews, Brad Bird, Teddy Newton, Jean Sincere, Bud Luckey, Wallace Shawn, Lou Romano, Michael Bird, Dominique Louis, Bret 'Brook' Parker, Kimberly Adair Clark, John Ratzenberger, Wayne Canney, Mark Andrews, Nicholas Bird, Louis Martin Braga III, Emmy Clarke, Pete Docter, Louis Gonzales, Elizabeth Greenberg, Juliet Greenberg, Billy Guardino, Dennis 'D.J.' Jennings, Ollie Johnston, Brad Lewis, Ted Mathot, Jazzie Mahannah, Randy Nelson, Bob Peterson, Jeff Pidgeon, Juliet Pokorny, Joe Ranft, Lori Richardson, A.J. Riebli III, Katherine Ringgold, Stephen Schaffer, Bob Scott, Peter Sohn, Andrew Stanton, Frank Thomas, Pamela Gaye Walker, Patrick Walker, Deirdre Warin, Jack Angel, Bob Bergen, Rodger Bumpass, Philip L. Clarke, Bill Farmer, Mickie McGowan, Patrick Pinney, Phil Proctor, John Walker

Release: 2004-10-27

Runtime: 115

Plot: Bob Parr has given up his superhero days to log in time as an insurance adjuster and raise his three children with his formerly heroic wife in suburbia. But when he receives a mysterious assignment, it's time to get back into costume.
The Incredibles (2004)

Brad Bird, the writer-director of the upcoming Disney/Pixar computer-animated movie The Incredibles, told SCI FI Wire that the film represents a move to 3-D animation from the more traditional 2-D of his last toon movie, 1999's acclaimed The Iron Giant.

[Full article @ Sci-Fi Wire]

Brad Bird, the writer and director of the upcoming Disney/Pixar computer-animated film The Incredibles, told SCI FI Wire that he provided the voice of Edna, a superhero costume designer, only after the producers could not find a suitable actress to play the role.

The Incredibles clobbered the animated competition, again taking the top slot at the box office and trouncing second-place The Polar Express, which took in about $23.5 million in its debut weekend, the Associated Press reported.

... too bad Disney dropped them (biggest mistake ever made by Disney). The contract between Disney and Pixar runs out after the next film.

Even though I saw this in India - with an interval, people talking through the whole thing, and mobile phones ringing non-stop, I really loved this movie! It certainly deserved the Oscar.

One of my friends thought it was boring. She said she didn't even finish it :angry:

I thought it was really funny. If the person is looking for another Finding Nemo, though, it seems bad. TI is more realistic and is the only Pixar film to include only humans. It was more action-packed. I just don't think that it is completely comparable to Finding Nemo.

Has anyone seen Jack-Jack Attack? I loved it.

"My name's Kari, like Carrie but with a K, and an "AH", and only one R, and an I instead of an IE"

OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!
ok i just watched the jack jack attack and i had the same reaction as in the film
ITS AN EFFING DEMON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BURST INTO FLAMES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg that was the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life. i was falling off the sofa laughin
demon baby HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

When I first watched it, I thought it was boring, but it was on one of them dumb low quality things, and I fell asleep because it was like 3 in the morning... Then I watched the DVD at my friend's house last week! Jack Jack attack was hilarious! I just had to point out, the opening scene where he talks about turning on san pablo AVE, the streets are actual streets near wear the pixar company is!!! Hehe, the map showed Stanford AVE which is where my house is!!! :jump: Unfortunately, the buildings don't really look like that, that would be so cool. :blink:

I just watched it for the first time. I thought it was a great movie. It deserved to win the Oscar for best animated movie. I loved it when Mr. Incredible thought that he was being recruited into a black-ops devision (of what I don't remember). Made me think of another show I love to watch............

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database