The Insano Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
milo if it was there little game that was soooo dumb to you why did you have to interupt it? why? why be so rude? ya know you need to STOP! how do you know it was there periods that made them blow up? why could of it just been them being mad at u for being rude?

IluvVaughn13 said:
before I leave i think all this should stop I do not want this forum closed because someone is moody!
well we're due for a new one anyway. and it's not me that's ruining everything

you are all women aren't you? cause if you are then this will never stop until we fight fight and fight until we become friends again.....tbecause that's just how it goes with that

Milo47 said:
you are all women aren't you? cause if you are then this will never stop until we fight fight and fight until we become friends again.....tbecause that's just how it goes with that
NO! it ends with people getting feelings hurt ,being banned from AA and angry feelings that will never die!

Milo47 said:
so now you are being sterio-typical against women are you?

Betha Bristow said:
Milo47 said:
you are all women aren't you?  cause if you are then this will never stop until we fight fight and fight until we become friends again.....tbecause that's just how it goes with that
so now you are being sterio-typical against women are you?
yeah, he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back