The Insano Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want this fight to end............I'm (i don't know about the rest of u) am dealing with a lot right now. And incident after incident really make you insane. They really do. So I hope that everyone can just be happy and forget about all this, because I don't want this to be added onto AA's Horrible History book. (it's a figure of speach) I know that was selfish, but it was true. It couldn't of been closer to the truth

Milo47 said:
i'm just gonna go ban myself now.....you freakin' girls are just horrible and a half
That's not a bad idea actually... and I'm not saying that to be rude... this place is hell sometimes man.

i came back to have fun like last time, but people started taking things to serious today for some reason.......and no i'm not being stereo-typical....girls are naturally like that, they fight fight fight and then don't talk and finally become best friends with another girl....you can ADMIT to that right? i'm just defending myself, plain and simple

Betha Bristow said:
I just want this fight to end............I'm (i don't know about the rest of u) am dealing with a lot right now. And incident after incident really make you insane. They really do. So I hope that everyone can just be happy and forget about all this, because I don't want this to be added onto AA's Horrible History book. (it's a figure of speach) I know that was selfish, but it was true. It couldn't of been closer to the truth
You are right Betha......

milo like i said just stop fighting ur NEVER gonna win us theres TOO many why don't you just LEAVE! cuz i'll go get one of the adim i don't care WHAT u call me im SICK of u being rude to us!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ok everyone. The Insano Family thread is back open. Please stay on topic and do be civil. I don't know why I'm opening it again, but if anything starts up, it will be closed. No questions asked. Now, where were we? :D </span>

This is the family tree so far, is it missing anyone?

__________________________________Irina_________________________________________

_________________________/_____________________\_________________________________
_____________________Sarah_____________________Vikki____________________________

______________ /_____|______\____________/______|_____|____\_____
_____Kate__nance__Bridget :love: Poncho_______ Sunny Marlene Sarah Bobo_
____________________________________________Timmy_______________________________

______________________________________/____\______________\_______________________
____________________________________Jo______Pie_________Chanel__________________
_
_______________________________/___|___\________/____\_______\_____________________
___________________________Siri__Erika_Craw___muffin_mandi_______Anna,Whitney,So
hie,Loz
________________________/___\_______________\_____________________
_________________Sam ? Moriel___Mo_______________Jamie_Liz IloveLiz_______
_____________/______/___\_____\_____________________________|______________________
____Irina2____Bebri___Roxy_______Asha__________________Stacie___________________

___________/ _/__|__ ______\______________\__________________________________
Moriana_Caro__GoGo__KoKo___ames_________________________
____________________/_\_\________/_\_________________
________________Han_Kouk Jen____Kay__KC_______________
_________________/____|_____\_________|_____/__\_____________________
_____________Lil____Lawerance____KM___kiki____Tam___Twinzz__________

Betha Bristow said:
This is the family tree so far, is it missing anyone?

__________________________________Irina_________________________________________

_________________________/_____________________\_________________________________
_____________________Sarah_____________________Vikki____________________________

______________ /_____|______\____________/______|_____|____\_____
_____Kate__nance__Bridget :love: Poncho_______ Sunny Marlene Sarah Bobo_
____________________________________________Timmy_______________________________

______________________________________/____\______________\_______________________
____________________________________Jo______Pie_________Chanel__________________
_
_______________________________/___|___\________/____\_______\_____________________
___________________________Siri__Erika_Craw___muffin_mandi_______Anna,Whitney,So
hie,Loz
________________________/___\_______________\_____________________
_________________Sam ? Moriel___Mo_______________Jamie_Liz IloveLiz_______
_____________/______/___\_____\_____________________________|______________________
____Irina2____Bebri___Roxy_______Asha__________________Stacie___________________

___________/ _/__|__ ______\______________\__________________________________
Moriana_Caro__GoGo__KoKo___ames_________________________
____________________/_\_\________/_\_________________
________________Han_Kouk Jen____Kay__KC_______________
_________________/____|_____\_________|_____/__\_____________________
_____________Lil____Lawerance____KM___kiki____Tam___Twinzz__________
MILO! j/k j/k j/k j/k!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back