The Inside

Yeah, heard the spoiler. OOC means out of character.

I can't even tell you how pissed I was to be psyched up for the new ep tonight and have it never come!!! :blowup:

I don't understand why FOX has so many very similar shows as other channels. Now I don't know who gets the idea from who...but like there are just so many instances.

Like ABC had Nanny 911 I think and then FOX had Supernanny. (I might've gotten the names wrong) :hmm:

And then ABC had Wife Swap and then FOX had somethign like Spouse Swap or whatever :rolleyes:

Then ABC has the super hit celebrity dancing show and now FOX has So You Think You Can Dance :thud:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. The onlt reason that I can even turn to FOX once in a while is because this network had shows like X-Files, and Simpsons. And they show Seinfeld :mellow:

Trading Spouses.

Yep! And now, CBS has the Rock Star INXS thing, and FOX has So You Think You Can Dance? (possibly the worst title of a show ever) -- both versions of American Idol.

Fox is stupid. There's no ifs ands or buts about it.

I figured they would push the new episode back a week. Wouldn't be surprised if they kept pushing it back, until whoops! the fall season has started. :rolleyes: F-ing monkeys.

It would be nicer if they would just come out and TELL us "we hate the show. It will no longer be on the air. Wait for the DVD set."

Peter Coyote will be on Commander in Chief. (I really don't think that anyone will be picking up The Inside; the ratings don't support it, and it hasn't gotten strong critical buzz either.)

According to FOX.com, they are going to just play out the rest of the season as if it were the only one (much like they did with my other fave show, Keen Eddie). So from next week on, though possibly interrupted, FOX will show the rest of The Inside's episodes. My guess is nothing major (like death) will happen to any of the characters, since the writers were not assuming this show would only last one year.

verdantheart said:
Peter Coyote will be on Commander in Chief. (I really don't think that anyone will be picking up The Inside; the ratings don't support it, and it hasn't gotten strong critical buzz either.)
[post="1434083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As I understand it, no other network CAN pick it up, since all the actors have been released from their contracts.

Ermm... yeah about that... (n) it seems like this week The Inside is going to be preempted again by So You Think You Can Dance... :cry: At least, that's what they're saying at FOX.com.

:blowup:

Okay, so I looked on the Fox.com schedule, and the Inside isn't listed for this week OR next week.

They better change it, or I'm gonna be one angry gal.

Back