The Intel inside of a Mac.. Wow!

Its more of a cult than a market. Mac's popularity is based on it being an underdog. We all tend to cheer on the underdog, until the point an underdog is a big competitor. From that point, people begin looking looking for a new underdog. I mean, look at the SouthPark episode where they rip on Wal-Mart. Its the perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Mac is using Intel chips to cut R&D costs. Why would they need to dump money in a low-profit market like PCs when their Ipods are so friggen popular? Thats the true gold mine right there.

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@Jun 14 2006, 03:20 AM
I don't want to have to rely on tutorials to use a box with pictures in it.
For something that has changed the face of modern economics, that's the most simplified definition I've ever heard.

BTW: No enterprise in the world (that I know of anyway) relies solely on Macs for their network- not even apple. PCs just have more content in all arenas, and better processing power to boot. (no pun intended)

MAC's are EXTREMELY user friendly, where as PC's arent. Windows itself isn't unstable, it's the people who use them. People are stupid, and Windows isn't hte best OS for them.

You can customize PC's more, thus enabling more driver downloads, crashes, etc...
PC's can do just as much, if not more though as well.

Back