the interpreter

Lemon-Krumpitz said:
I saw the trailer during Hitch. It looked really interesting. I'm a sucker for Political Thrillers xP  ^_^
[post="1263047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too! :smiley:

P.S. Your sig is way too long. 8 lines max. Check out the rules for more info. :smiley:

It's getting some pretty good buzz.

They actually got permission to film at the actual UN (which almost never happens).

Looks like a really good political intrigue movie...definitely planning on seeing it :smiley:

This movie is one of the few I wouldn't mind seeing in a theater. You can't go wrong with 2 Oscar Winners like Penn and Kidman. Also the director (Pollock) has directed some great classic movies like 'The Firm' and one of the funniest moives of the early 80's, 'Tootsie.'

Finally a movie my dad wants to see with me, and he was the one who said it -- last time I tried to go to Hostage with him and we never made it there. But he wants to see this, so we're going. :D

tippinlover said:
This trailer looks fantastic.  Can anyone figure out what kind of accent Nicole Kidman has?  I can't quite place it.
[post="1306555"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In the movie she plays a South African native :smiley:

tippinlover said:
The reviews have been really good so far.
[post="1309047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I just saw a commercial during a syndicated episode of The Simpsons today and it said that Ebert & Roeper give it "Two Thumbs Up! (y) (y) " I will most likely see this Friday or Saturday after work.