Jedi Quest

Dragonriders of Pern

Acorna

Crystal Singer

Freedom

Dragonlance

Valdemar

Pit Dragons

ok I dont wanna go on forever and most of those arent even books they are serieses!

im so excited i am almost finsihed with the book im reading and then i can start a book that i have wanted to read forever, confessions of a shopoholic because i am on, and the back cover reminds me of nanny diaries which was an amazing book! oh and if anyone likes angst with twists in the plot go read broken by lynn at ffnet!(thats me!LOL) i havent updated in it a month and i really need to because ppl were getting upset because of the direction of took it but only if they knew what happens next, if only!LOL

me?! no im almost done with the next chapter i have had soo many rehearsals for choir and band and theatre its insane but it should be up before monday!LOL, if you are talking to me, but i know i am terrible with updating, i need to be fined because of it!but its almost done just two more chapters and i know exactly where its going and what is going to happen, so thats a plus!lol

Victoria King said:
aliasgirl47, i have read every single nancy drew books when i was in middle school i was addicted to them, i went through one a week!LOL i love mysteries!
me, too! although i once went through this obsessed phase where i read a different one every two days! i obsess about a lot of stuff!

SiriCerasi said:
grrr you must update!
i know, sorry to all who read it(i think just you siri!lol) i really need to get on gear with everything! :blush: but i will soon!lol i promise!!TIA honor!LOL ;)
and aliasgirl47, i know i obsess about alot of things too,lol!
right now im just starting the confessions of a shopoholic and im in love with it, its hilarous, honestly its up there with teh nanny diaries! ^_^

Well, I have all the Harry Potter Books, all books by Brian Jaques, all books by Michael Hoeye (Time Stops for No Mouse and The Sands of Time), all Lloyd Alexander books and collections of literature from Tolstoy, Chekov, Nabokov, Pushkin and Dostoyevsky. I also love love love poetry...Robert Frost, Walt Whitman, Yevtushenko, etc. etc. etc....I could go on forever...I also love Shakespeare plays..they are great to read as well as to see in theatres'

Back