Politics The 'Ipswich Ripper'

Marshy47

Cadet
http://www.bbc.co.uk/suffolk/

Has this story been mentioned in America?

I live in Ipswich, and it's the first time that I can remember our crappy town has made national news. I was just wondering if it's big enough of a story to make America?

5 prostitutes killed in 10 days. Shocking stuff. (n)

A bloke has been arrested this morning from his home in Felixstowe. 37 years old.

I know it sounds weird, but I was hoping it was someone I know, like an old school teacher or something. :thinking:

A bloke has been arrested this morning from his home in Felixstowe. 37 years old.
I know it sounds weird, but I was hoping it was someone I know, like an old school teacher or something. :thinking:

That guy has a creepy vibe. Before he was arrested, he told a reporter that he tried to help out the girls to protect them by giving them rides in his car. Very suspicious to admit that he was with some of the girls before they got killed. The TV report said the police were suspicious of him for a while. I guess they didn't have enough evidence to act sooner.

Yeah, he's a weirdo. He actually went to the reporter himself and told his story, which seems strange.

Another bloke was arrested this morning...

Back