Sci-Fi The Island (2005)

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
This is probably my most anticipated movie now that Ep III is already out...

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Not only does it look just... blow-your-mind amazing ito the premise and action, it's EWAN! :D C'MON! :lol:

:love:

I'm not so sure about this. I suppose it could go either way, but at the moment I'm leaning towards thinking it's dumb...but that's just me.

I remember reading through a list of the top 100 upcoming movies and trailers and stuff and I looked at it because it had Scarlett Johansen and Ewan McGreggor, and the trailer was awesome and it has a good story, I can't wait to see it. Although I have this feeling it's either gonna be really good, or horribly bad...no in between....but it does have Ewan!

Michael Bay........in some magazine with a Summer Movie Preview (I'm not sure if it was EW) said that this movie was truly a DRAMA, not an action movie, but nevertheless includes some great action sequences.

Alias_Addict47 said:
Although I have this feeling it's either gonna be really good, or horribly bad...no in between....but it does have Ewan!
[post="1384337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree.

I've honestly thought the trailers looked rather dumb, but I have heard good things about it. So, I really do think that it'll be either awesome or terrible.

I was reading some magazine and it was an article about "The Island" and it said something along the lines of....

"And you thought 'The Bourne Supremacy' and 'Matrix Reloaded' were the champs of car chases'

WAIT! I found it. It was an article about the "10 Movies that Could Save Summer" at www.msn.com. It said :
"The Island"
Lowdown: Two clones (Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson) try to escape their predetermined fate.
Why see it: It may be director Michael Bay's best movie ever. OK, it's a backhanded compliment in some respects ... but here it's definitely a good thing.
Look out for: Car chases. They said no one could top the ones in "The Matrix Reloaded" and "The Bourne Supremacy." Think again.