Sci-Fi The Island (2005)

I saw this movie last week and it was good. I liked it a lot but that's partly because I really like Ewan as an actor. They really nailed the whole "acting dumb" thing too.

Just got finished watching it and the first word that came to mind when it ended was WOW!
Here is the review I posted on IMDb:

Great Sci-Fi Action Movie! {Rated it 10 out of 10}

"WOW! - First thought that came to mind when it ended. One of the best clone/android based tech movies I've seen. Builds up slowly but does not leave you bored and then it takes off. Non stop action keeping you on the edge of your seat - similar to the type of none stop action you get in the James Bond movies. Lead characters become immediately likable and has you cheering for them throughout. I've been watching a lot of science fiction lately and one I just finished was a struggle to stay awake watching - Not this one - Bored and/or tired and want a movie to wake you up? Then try this one action sci-fi at its best. The acting, directing, background sound and special effects are excellent - it was nominated for three awards and did win one."

I remember liking Djimon Hounsou's bounty hunter character in that movie. Even though he was a man-for-hire his character had a moral conscience that play a key role in the outcome of the two leading characters (Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johannson).