Season 5 The Jaguar in the crash

I was just watching the Season 2 finale - close to the end, just before Sydney walks into her apartment and fights with Allison. Vaugh drops her off and tells her they are going to Santa Barbara for the weekend - and they are driving the same green Jaguar as in the the crash. Interesting! :blink: Doubt that means a whole lot, but thought it was worthy of notice.

gucci_94 said:
Hahah good spotting, but I don't think the car in the S2 finale is a Jag!
[post="1469165"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The car was a government issued car. Weiss even mentioned that when Sydney was tracking Vaughn that time he met that Russian spy in the bar. Weiss told her all government issued cars were equiped with GPS tracking systems. And that's how Syd managed to find him.

Good observation! That reminds me of Lost. Where all the cars that hit the people in accidents are all the same car.

irinarules said:
I was just watching the Season 2 finale - close to the end, just before Sydney walks into her apartment and fights with Allison. Vaugh drops her off and tells her they are going to Santa Barbara for the weekend - and they are driving the same green Jaguar as in the the crash. Interesting!  :blink: Doubt that means a whole lot, but thought it was worthy of notice.
[post="1469081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

gucci_94 said:
Hahah good spotting, but I don't think the car in the S2 finale is a Jag!
[post="1469165"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it's not the same car, it's not even a jag. it's a buick (i'm pretty sure) le sabre.

Ooops my bad! I just sent the DVD to my sister so I can't go check. But I'll take everyone's word for it. I guess it was a dark scene....

yeah its a buick something it has the three circle side grilles on it. but if i remember from one movie involving the same car a character says 'if you squint a bit it looks like a jag...'

morr8 said:
yeah its a buick something it has the three circle side grilles on it. but if i remember from one movie involving the same car a character says 'if you squint a bit it looks like a jag...'
[post="1473591"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that's kind of funny :lol:

Has anyone else realized that vaughn really only has like 2 cars throughout the show and Syd had like 4 The red one, the ford focus, the other one from season 3, and the hybrid I think I'm right about this....... if I'm not my bad

Aliasaholic47 said:
Has anyone else realized that vaughn really only has like 2 cars throughout the show and Syd had like 4 The red one, the ford focus, the other one from season 3, and the hybrid I think I'm right about this....... if I'm not my bad
[post="1478484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I have. I haven't watched season 1 in awhile, but doesn't she first have the light blue/grey SUV (i.e. when she goes to see Sloane after Danny is killed). Then the red one... I know after she disappears it's likely she'd have a new car.

I got it! :woot:

Ok... so that car? it isn't actually a car.. it's an alien in the form of a car... now, when vaughn was in hospital with the rambaldi virus, it was a hoax! a cover up! see, what really happened was: vaughn got abducted by an alien and went to planet uranus... and that alien let vaughn go back to earth on one condition and that was if vaughn would let it come back with him

so vaughn agreed, and he got himself a new car along the way!

now, in the two years that syd went missing, and even after that, he tried and tried to get rid of the car, but everytime he did, the car would turn back into an alien and chase vaughn down the street

so the result? he hasn't bought a new car in a looooooong time ^_^

:Ph34r: i should loosen up on the sugar

Bubbles said:

Ok... so that car? it isn't actually a car.. it's an alien in the form of a car... now, when vaughn was in hospital with the rambaldi virus, it was a hoax! a cover up! see, what really happened was: vaughn got abducted by an alien and went to planet uranus... and that alien let vaughn go back to earth on one condition and that was if vaughn would let it come back with him

now, in the two years that syd went missing, and even after that, he tried and tried to get rid of the car, but everytime he did, the car would turn back into an alien and chase vaughn down the street

[post="1478667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:shock:

Oh my heebie jeebies, JuJu... The whole world suddenly makes sense again :woot:

... The alien car doesn't go by the name 'Squidgy' though, does it? Because that theory sounds mighty familiar to a certain someone's alter ego :P

Bubbles said:

[post="1478667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that was so funny ...

I wonder if it is the same car, ok now I'm going to make sure to watch out for these alleged cars, why.... well I live close to where Disney ( ABC's Parent company) is at , I'm always on the look out for the production company doing location shoots near by. I never see them though :blink: the sneeky bums. :P If I should see a Jaguar... I'll take a picture of it. :P

I don't know if someone posted this idea already i don't read all the posts...but if someone did I agree with you.

Ok here is what i think...vaughn new about the fight with allison thats...there is more to this idea of mine but i can't find the words to describe it...its kinda hard too

Mel

Back