The key to getting your wisdom teeth out!

F

frostydf2

Alright everyone. As some of you know I got my wisdom teeth out early this morning. I was dreaing it for the past month, but you know what? It wasn't that bad.

I wasn't put under, and in fact I'm glad I wasn't. This is the key to actually ENJOYING getting your wisdom teeth out.

First off you're going to need a cd player, or an ipod that can go really loud... then ask your dentist for nitrous. Make sure you get plenty of shots in your mouth, and keep taking deep breathes of that nitrous. DEEP BREATHES.

Then, put in Sublime in your ipod or cd player, and go as loud as you can go.. You will definatly TRIP out, and will actually enjoy getting your wisdom teeth out. I actually started to laugh during the entire thing.

Well.. thats my story.

p.s.. I actually told the dentist to pull more teeth becuase I was so freaking gone.

Originally posted by frostydf2@Apr 21 2006, 12:09 PM
Alright everyone. As some of you know I got my wisdom teeth out early this morning. I was dreaing it for the past month, but you know what? It wasn't that bad.

I wasn't put under, and in fact I'm glad I wasn't. This is the key to actually ENJOYING getting your wisdom teeth out.

First off you're going to need a cd player, or an ipod that can go really loud... then ask your dentist for nitrous. Make sure you get plenty of shots in your mouth, and keep taking deep breathes of that nitrous. DEEP BREATHES.

Then, put in Sublime in your ipod or cd player, and go as loud as you can go.. You will definatly TRIP out, and will actually enjoy getting your wisdom teeth out. I actually started to laugh during the entire thing.

Well.. thats my story.

p.s.. I actually told the dentist to pull more teeth becuase I was so freaking gone.
Hell naw, I would bump the hardcore house.

HH4E =D

Originally posted by Aries@Apr 21 2006, 04:21 PM
My dentist suggested I get mine removed. The way I see it, they are in there for a reason.
To cause you unceasing pain. :Ph34r:

Originally posted by Aries@Apr 21 2006, 11:21 PM
My dentist suggested I get mine removed. The way I see it, they are in there for a reason.
To make your teeth go sideways when they start pushing against your other molars. It really isn't that bad dude. I had 12 shots in my mouth, and was on nitrous for 20minuts before they started the procedure.

I was in, and out in 40 minutes.

Originally posted by Aries@Apr 22 2006, 07:34 PM
There has to be a reason we evolved to have them there. I might as well go get circumcised while I'm at it =/.
They may have been useful at a time in the past, but at present day they generally cause horrible pain to most who receive them.

Wisdom tooth - Wikipedia

Would you have a cancerous tumor or growth removed if one happened to grow within you? :P

Frozz

Originally posted by HJ-Frozz+Apr 22 2006, 10:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HJ-Frozz @ Apr 22 2006, 10:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Aries@Apr 22 2006, 07:34 PM
There has to be a reason we evolved to have them there. I might as well go get circumcised while I'm at it =/.
They may have been useful at a time in the past, but at present day they generally cause horrible pain to most who receive them.

Wisdom tooth - Wikipedia

Would you have a cancerous tumor or growth removed if one happened to grow within you? :P

Frozz [/b][/quote]
I did have a cancerous tumor removed from inside me. B)

Back