Season 2 The Key

This is for anyone who almost died after that scene with the key the other day. I think I had a breakdown every five minutes today, I'm like NO GIVE HER THE KEY!!! I was so upset and everytime I think about it, I get really faint. That was so sad! And I really hope they stay together even though Syd thought that Vaughn might be bad, which she sort of did, but sort of didn't and she was really just making sure that he wasn't because she didn't want to believe it and I'm not sure if that made any sense. So I got my feelings out, that scene killed me. OH G-D THE KEY!! GIVE HER THE KEY!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! AHHHHHHH!!

LOL!! I was doing that too, but mentally, otherwise my dad would kill me, and then, NO ALIAS!!! I was thinking, No SYDNEY!!! Quick! He's got his back turned, jump him! Steal the key!!! Put those martial arts moves to use and get that frickin key!!!

Aw, c'mon. She can break in if she really wants to. She's a spy!
;)

lol vh....yeah..i was pissed when she was suspicious and then he pulled out the key....y syd y?dont be suspicius...

Today I was like to my friend who watches Alias "How could we have believed that Vaughn was evil? How could Sydney have believed that Vaughn was evil?" It was horrible. I have these post-its and I write quotes from the show on them (don't ask me why, I get bored in school) and on one I write AAAAHHHH NOOO THE KEY!! VAUGHN GIVE HER THE KEY!!!

thanx girl! Yes I am the frend! And what about the post-it I gave you and did Randi give you your notebook! I new it was your when I saw the post-its :D

aliaschick4mv said:
How could Sydney have believed that Vaughn was evil?" It was horrible.
actually she never once beileved him to be evil truly! she had her suspciions but if she did believe it thten she would have spied on him and got the disk of his computer but didnt and if she did believe he was evil she wouldnt have asked him personally!!which made me happy, but like us all, she was getting worried! -_- and VH,LOL yes she could always just break-in and like wise with vaughn! ;)

Back