The Kimber Henry doll... preview 4 next week 2x11

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
WARNING: If you are offended by the F word please don't scroll all the way down to the second post. You've been warned. Note: I just thought the Nip/Tuck fans here at AA had to see this. Thanks for understanding! ;)

Well first of all before talking about last night's episode, I have to say that the preview for next week looks amazing!!

Go check it out at the official Nip/Tuck site.

It seems everyone's gonna be back in this episode.

Not only is the cutie Rebecca Gayheart guest starring as a blind woman who falls for Christian and actually "can see inside his soul", but it seems like EVERYONE is gonna be back!

Vanessa Redgrave, who plays Erica Noughton (Julia's mother), will be back.

I think the beautiful Kimber will be back again, my cutie Kelly Carlson which I love to death...

And Ava will be back apparently by what's seen on the preview, (Famke Janssen), and who knows who else.

This show is getting so intense!

Anyways, here's my review from NipTuckFans.com:

I LOVED THIS EPISODE TO DEATH. This, the Pilot, Escobar Gallardo (1x13) and Cliff Mantegna (1x07, when they go to the sex orgy party thing), are my favorite episodes, but of course, every single episode of Nip/Tuck is so damn good that you really can't say which one is your TRULY favorite episode!!

I WANT MY OWN KIMBER HENRY DOLL NOW!!!!!!

Julia was SOOOOO hot in that outfit... it seemed like a scene from Alias at the beginning and then it turned into Nip/Tuck when she was getting dressed - it was awesome.

And I loved Sean's reaction after banging the doll - he started crying which was the right thing to do. Emotionally, he's not the kind of person that would rape anyone or anything and saw how pathetic he was banging that thing, pretending it was both Julia and Kimber... I think he started taking his anger out on it pretending it was Julia and that's why he imagined Julia saying "oh Sean, stop!"... and that was fantastic as well.

By the way, Sean's butt was funny - white as hell and I really didn't expect to see it all of a sudden like that - it was the same way last week, but the hooker's butt which was awesome!

Also, Sean with the REAL Kimber was TO DIE FOR. I cannot believe how incredibly beautiful Kelly Carlson is. I want her! Her voice is so damn sexy and this role is absolutely and without a doubt PURRRRRRRRFECT for her!

Seeing Sean get revenge on Christian and showing how he was able to connect with Kimber - not just by having sex with her but also connecting emotionally, which Christian couldn't do IMO - was so great! Christian really has been an ***hole in some ways with Sean and it was cool to see Sean getting some sweet revenge, not just with him, but also with Julia!

This episode was sensational!!

Can't wait for next week...

And check out Kelly Carlson's pic from Maxim UK:

nychen, one of the users over at NipTuckFans.com, was very creative and quick to make a very nice little advertisement here for the colorful Kimber Henry doll.

Now if both of your vaginas leave my office right now... wait... ok whatever...

iheartalias said:
hahahaha, awesome ad.

i gotta say I would have hated the whole Sean doing the doll thing if it weren't for his reaction at the end...
[post="981915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ya I totally agree but I think Sean is being a bit too hard though Julia deserves most of it. The next episode is in 4 hours for me (n) Curiousity question...Is S2 gonna have only 13 episodes like S1 or a little more? because I know they have done A LOT in S2 just with those episodes but I want more :woot:

Season 2 is gonna have 16 episodes... FX is opening their wallet to their hit shows, and I wouldn't be surprised if Season 3 had more than 16. Season 3 is almost officially confirmed to have been picked up, but we still don't know whether the main head of Nip/Tuck (Ryan Murphy, what J.J. is to Alias he is to Nip/Tuck, the creator, one of the writers, directors, etc.) will return next year. The show could suffer if he's not back.

Back