The Lake

oooo. vaughn was stupid, i mean seriously, 2 years? not a huge deal.... i mean people these days are dating 10-15 years older/younger, no offense meant if you are. whatever works for you is great.... but 2 years... imature smiature....lol great update and thanks for the pms1

That was great ... love that things wernt werid between them ... poor Syd is just toruchering herself ... glad she wants to move on ... want to see Michaels reaction to her having a date ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I'm not really to crazy about the thought of Julian and Syd *dating* -_- but if it means that she'll eventually end up with Vaughn and Lauren with Sark - I have no problem with that ;)

As long as they're not going all kissy :thinking:

:P me

Ok, ok, im willing to tolerate Sydney and Sark hanging out for a little while , on two conditions:

1) Vaughn sees Syd with Sark, and gets jealous :P
2) Syd and Vaughn end up together anyway ;)

:D :D :D

Lol,
Luv Kay :love:

Update. Next one... Sunday or Monday.

PMs will go out in about 5 hours. I have to leave right now.

Chapter 7

“So,” Nadia smirked one morning, “You and Julian, eh? Three weeks now? How’s it been going?” she asked.

“It’s going fine, Nadia, why do you ask?”

“Because I saw Lauren glaring at you last night under the fireworks. I think your plan is working.”

“What plan?” Sydney played oblivious.

“Your little scheme to get Lauren interested in your new boyfriend.”

“Yes, he is my boyfriend, Nad. No, we’re not trying to get Lauren interested in him,” she lied.

“Oh, come on Syd, I can see it. I’m your twin, not some crazy Chinese-speaking alien.”

“Oh, really? I thought you were!” she feigned disbelief. “You can speak English?” she spoke slowly.

Nadia laughed, “Come on, just tell me. Oh… wait, does this have anything to do with the pining looks Vaughn keeps sending you?” she asked.

“He’s been pining after me?” Sydney gasped.

“Oh yeah, and Lauren’s noticed. I don’t know who she wants more now; Vaughn or Julian.”

“Well, I hate to cut this conversation off, but Jules is waiting for me on the beach. We’re going to have dinner and watch the sunset.”

“Oh, well that’s perfect timing for me then. Weiss and I were doing the same tonight!”

Sydney froze, “No, you’re not.”

“Come on, Syd. It’s not a big deal; we’ll just do a double date thing. Nothing’s wrong with that, right?”

“No, nothing.”

Sydney headed down to the beach and saw Julian waiting for her, “Hey!” he greeted with a smile.

“Hey,” she kissed him sweetly on the lips, “You’re going to hate me,” she sighed when they parted.

“Why would I hate you?” he asked with confusion.

“My sister is forcing me into going on a double date…”

“And I’m coming with you, right?” he asked.

“Of course,” she said sweetly.

“Then I’m fine with that,” he stated with another kiss. “You know, this thing between us…”

“What about it?” Sydney asked with a smile.

“It’s better than I thought. I really like you.”

Sydney looked down and blushed with a smile, “I really like you too. I didn’t think it would be this nice when we started out.”

“I know!” he smiled.

“Hey guys,” Nadia called out when she came out onto the beach, “It’s okay if we double tonight, right?”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” Julian answered.

“So, burgers are okay?” both Sydney and Julian nodded. “Okay, great. Let’s go.”

“Where’s Weiss?” Sydney wondered.

“He’s meeting us there. His place is close to it.”

“Cool,” Sydney sighed.

After dinner, Sydney and Julian had to admit, they had a great time. The conversation was lively, and nothing felt forced. It was very comfortable.

When they left the town, they went back onto the beach with two blankets. Sydney and Julian lay on one, and Nadia and Weiss on the other. They watched the sunset from their positions on the sand. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Sydney whispered as they watched the sun begin to disappear beyond the horizon. The sky had just begun to turn pink and purple with some orange mixed in.

“It really is,” Julian replied. Sydney blushed heavily when she realized that he was looking at her, “I know, it’s a cheesy thing to say, but it’s true, you are so beautiful,” he said before she kissed him lightly.

“I really like this,” she whispered.

“I do too,” he whispered before he kissed her.

“You guys make me sick,” Weiss groaned, “You’re too… cute.”

“Well, thanks,” Sydney laughed.

“Leave them alone Eric, they really are cute.”

“Thanks,” Julian half groaned and laughed at the same moment.

“Well it’s true. You guys are sickeningly sweet,” Weiss said with a laugh.

“It’s not like you two are much different,” Sydney laughed.

“We’re just better,” Nadia sighed.

“Ugh, right. And you’re younger than me, too!” Sydney pointed out.

Nadia groaned, “Yeah, by like two minutes!”

“Two minutes can mean a lot,” Julian sighed.

“Thank you!” Sydney exclaimed.

“Oh, look!” Weiss cried out. “The sun’s gone. That means that I’d better head home; what about you Julian?”

“Yeah, I guess I’d better be getting back,” he admitted.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Sydney said before they stood. Both couples kissed their date goodnight before they headed off. Nadia went up to the cottage before Sydney. Sydney just sat on the blanket for a few more minutes before picking up her blanket and turning around to go up to the cottage. “Hey Syd,” Michael said from right in front of her.

i LOVE the next chapter IMMENSELY. Like... one of my favourite chapters EVER. I cant' wait to post it! :D

PLEASE REVIEW! :smiley:

that chapter was GREAT!!!!
i loved it! cant wait to find out how michael's going to react!
cant wait for more :D please update soon

Brill chapter, loved it, but....
i LOVE the next chapter IMMENSELY. Like... one of my favourite chapters EVER. I cant' wait to post it!
you can't say THAT, ans then keep us waiting, we want to know too!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stamps foot hard*

I can't wait to see what happens between Syd and Vaughn...
Syd and Julian's plan might have worked but backfired at the same time with them
developing feelings for each other...
Guess I will just have to wait and see...
Can't wait for more.

hmmm im not sure if i like this whole Jullian and Syd thing but i have say i def liked the chapter!!!

can't wait for more

thankx for the pm

update soon

I'm glad Vaughn showed up...maybe Syd will realize she doesn't like Julian as much as Vaughn!!!! Which I'm sure she already knows!!! :D
-I almost feel bad for Julian...ALMOST!! But he can go to Lauren like he's always wanted!!!
Can't wait to see what happens next!!!
-Great update!! Loved it!!

Back