Sci-Fi The Last Mimzy (2007)

Title: The Last Mimzy

Tagline: The future is trying to tell us something.

Genre: Drama, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Robert Shaye

Cast: Joely Richardson, Rainn Wilson, Rhiannon Leigh Wryn, Kathryn Hahn, Chris O'Neil, Timothy Hutton, Michael Clarke Duncan, Kirsten Alter, Irene Snow, Marc Musso, Nicole Muñoz, Scott E. Miller, Megan McKinnon, Randi Lynne, Tom Heaton, Fred Keating, Calum Worthy, John Shaw, Patrick Gilmore, John Burnside, Sam Polin, Phillip Brooks, Daniel Bacon, Carlo Fanella, Paul Jarrett, Jerry Wasserman, Camyar Chai, Dagmar Midcap, Chad Cole, Kaaren de Zilva, David Joshi, Bruce Harwood, Kathleen Duborg, Hiro Kanagawa, Brian Greene, Curtis Caravaggio, Mackenzie Hamilton, Elias Calogeros, Caleb Kemble, Joanna Coons, Grace Walker, Evan Leeson, Eliana MacFarlane, Sophia Wik, Amanda Wik, Elora Penner, Sawyer Nicholson, Tamatea Westby, Julia Arkos, Erica Jones

Release: 2007-02-09

Runtime: 94

Plot: Two siblings begin to develop special talents after they find a mysterious box of toys, and soon their parents and even their teacher are drawn into a strange new world – and find a task ahead of them that is far more important than any of them could imagine.
The Last Mimzy (2007)

It looked pretty ---. Mostly because it had children in it. I hate children in movies and...everywhere for that matter.

I see. I'm not sure weather 14 is taken as "child" but my hands are big...huge infact. And my feet. But I'm really short. So, If I'm taken as a child, I proved your point false hhhahahahahaha!

...Anyway, Daax. You don't act so far off sometimes....
:P

I say children as 12 and under. And I don't like children because my brother is one and I hate him. He never shuts the ---- up. He and his friends never shut the ---- up. Everytime he decides to say something it's something completely idiotic and never makes sense. If somebody says a joke, he'll look around to see if everyone else is laughing and then start laughing without any comprehension of what's going on. He can't be still for 3 seconds. He can't eat without looking like he smeared food all over himself. He can't take a ---- without somebody telling him to wipe his own ass.

I hate children...

I say children as 12 and under. And I don't like children because my brother is one and I hate him. He never shuts the ---- up. He and his friends never shut the ---- up. Everytime he decides to say something it's something completely idiotic and never makes sense. If somebody says a joke, he'll look around to see if everyone else is laughing and then start laughing without any comprehension of what's going on. He can't be still for 3 seconds. He can't eat without looking like he smeared food all over himself. He can't take a ---- without somebody telling him to wipe his own ass.

I hate children...

Cast 'Mirror Mirror' spell and conjures dream of little hands and feet crawling all over thee whilst ye slumber deep.

Anyone here seen it? I went a week ago. It wasn't what I expected, but it was very good. ^_^
Just came across this thread..... :D

The movie itself wasn't bad but what sticks with me is the Roger Water theme song he did for it.