The latest fashion trend of modern youth.

Spacekat Tommy

Spacekat
**Man turns on tv to see the local news**

... "with the weather coming up next, lets go to fashion designer Morris with todays top trend"

"Thanks Jane!

Visiting the dentist has always been a somewhat nervous everyday regular task to specifically replace broken teeth, fill cavities, and crowns, but who knew the dental and nuclear industries would ever come together to really EXCITE the modern youth... with radiation!

By combining replacement teeth and fillings with uranium cores, the term 'too hot' has become a mass hysteria.

You might often see the current young people wrapped in super expensive cooling systems that surround the body combined with lead pads that are directly sewn into modern clothing. Some even have begun to use their extensive body heat to charge their cellphones and other electrical devices. We all remember the USB trend of last year. Nearly all of the youth have a port in their arms now to take advantage of their own body's electrical charge.

While it seems stupid and risky in its own way, to me it seems this is just the beginning of the fashion world really making a huge move into modern industry. These modern youths now use their fashion with cautionary statements that say "yes" to modern fashion and body mods, but their personally made lead vests say no to cancer.

Would anyone really have considered this to be the next fad of the newest generation's concept of fashion?

Today we tap the fashion market in a whole new way that drives people crazy... but who is to say fashion isn't both dangerous and beautiful at the same time?

When i saw him walk down the runway today, half boy, half machine, and i saw my Geiger counter spike into the danger zone, and afterwards i was so proud to to speak loud and clear to the camera crew behind the lead shield...

**cuts to runway clip**

Oh, my, god... We are literally trying to go thermo-nuclear-explosive with our fashion here. Sure a lot of people consider this to be far beyond the typical edgy and risque boutique styles that we usually see, there isnt any frills or lace, but i think that's what makes this fad so beautiful.

When you literally risk your life for fashion, and supplement your body's amazing good looks in such a nonchalant way , you are basically the Buddah of the fashion world while holding up the middle finger to everyone around you.

I love it.

**cuts to the weather man**

Who would know such a trend like that could become so amazing? Very much like todays weather patterns... the clouds from the north are pushing the orange level 3 gas into the southern cities around Chicago... so like always dont forget your masks people... ... ... ...

Last edited:
Todays fashion sux, it reminds me of the early 60's, very lame. Now I grew up in the late 70s up to the 80s, and it was much wilder and cooler. :cool:;)
80sclobber.jpg
trippstudio.jpg
glam-metal-1980s-fashion-collage.jpg
Yahhh, much cooler, more colors, now its peasant clothes galore and crappy colors. Bleccchhhh....

Back