The Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind (movie clip too)

Cruze

Cadet
I've been waiting for this book to come out, not really sure where Goodkind was going with his new direction but when I saw this, I was really hooked!

This book and the movie clip have some pretty cool FX, I'm stoked for the release!

I can't wait to read this book and see what Goodkind's got in store now.
The Law of Nines, by NYT's Best Selling author Terry Goodkind, A stunning thrill ride into suspense, intrigue and a shadowy world we never knew existed, a world that is watching us....Goodkind knows what scares you...Is your mirror safe?
Here is a short clip from page 149 of The Law of Nines, due out Aug 18 2009

http://www.terrygoodkind.com/

(edit) Tim: The movie clip there contains scary scenes, firearms death at close range to the head, knife fighting including sliced throat, stabbing, and knife mutilation of bodies. Removed direct link to it as this is a PG13 family friendly site!!!

Tomorrow is the official release of "The Law of Nines" by Terry Goodkind.
I really think you don't want to miss this action Packed Thriller.

Has anyone seen the Video clip they've done for the book release?

One of the really cool things I've noticed is the fast paced action this books gets into. Not to mention the realistic aspects Goodkind has placed throughout the book. Like a woman from another world not knowing what a car is, or how to open the door (as seen in the video clip). Many other stories I've read the author just passes those details over...

Having also read his other works, I especially liked the little tidbits that fan's of his other works can pick up on.

Back