The Legend of Zorro

It has been six years since the last Zorro film. Now, he's back with an all new installment where he has been quietly settling with his own family in San francisco. His little boy, Jouqauin, is now 10 years old and contains no information of his father's secret life. When these angry tyrants come with plans of their own, Zorro is called upon to save the day against his new nemesis, Armand. Also Elena will be in mask as the try aspiring wife and new partner of Zorro.

The first Zorro movie is my secret love. I'm a bit shame to say that I really really liked it :blush: Besides I've always had a thing for Banderas :angelic: I'm not sure what I think about Elena wearing a mask too.. She should just be the loving wife and leave the fighting to Zorro though she showed in the first movie that she can be tough..

i love the spanish colonial stuff of california. there's something about western aristocracy that is really cool. it's kinda like seeing the wealthy being unruly. not like Simple Life, more like Mary Poppins "Gone Wild".

not sure if that made sense, im kinda tired. i shouldnt post when im tired, things tend to come out wrong.

i saw it this morning. it was entertaining, but a little too patriotic. the next movie should be called:

Zorro 3: When Mexicans Find Out They Were Tricked Into Joining the Union

and i think Orbis Unum isn't proper Latin grammar. i'm actually not surprised that there were White people who are racist in the film cuz SoCal was pro-slavery while NorCal was anti-slavery and from the get-go, they wanted two states. would that have prevented the Civil War, maybe not, but I am getting way off topic.

i liked it, esp. the architecture. i must have the de la Vega estate. i must. i'd probably end up remodelling the outside, cuz it could be better, but the inside is wow. although Armand's estate is pretty kick butt too.

I saw it, I absolutely loved it. It was hilarious, and the action was great, and I just thought it was really good. Want to see it again!

Back