The LEGO Universe Trailer Concept

Dyngo

Cadet
If you didnt know, Lego is doing a MMO called Lego universe and NetDevil are the developers (Warmonger, Auto assult, JumpGate)

They released a little trailer!
Check it out!

Trailer

Estimated release is the end of 2008.

(the city looks scary!B-) )

Re: The LEGO Universe Trailer

As someone who still has several huge bins of Legos stored down in my basement, this really intrigues me. I'll certainly keep my eye on this one.

Wow... cool! I'll be watching this, too. Thanks for the info!
I wonder if you will be able to build grandiose Lego creations in the game universe?

Yes.. they do sound like Jawas.. "Oo jay dee!"

The big question about this game is whether it will exclusively target a young audience or will be a viable game for all ages. Though people of all ages love Legos, the original target audience is just kids.

Don't see how that matters. Look at some of the kids games out there that have a huge adult audience. Toontown has more adults than kids last I read.

The city looked a little chaotic. Personally, I'd like to see different "worlds" available to players - kind of like a series of different city-states, each based on a Lego product world.

The Workshop intrigued me. It reminded me of a more simplistic version of Garry's Mod. If the Workshop lets players build gigantic shoulder-mounted blaster cannons, I'm playing. =P

Back