The Life Aquatic

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Didn't see a thread for this movie, so I had to make one. :D

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I'm basically obsessed with anything with Wes Anderson. And it doesn't hurt that he uses the best actors in the biz (namely, Angelica Huston, Owen Wilson (who also co-writes and produces), Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, Cate Blanchette, Jeff Goldblum, and I could go on and on...). His writing is amazing, and the cinematography is just... STUNNING. It's a work of art, really. All of his pieces are (Royal Tenenbaums, Bottle Rocket, Rushmore...). I do believe he is my favorite director. ^_^

Anyway, anyone else care to weigh in on this incredible film? :smiley:

Mr Pink :cool:

Ghost World.... closest he'll come to a romantic lead

Saw Bill Murry on Letterman the other night, plugging the movie.... HURRY UP AND COME OUT HERE!

It is freaking good people! :lol:

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>I think it may have something to do with the fact that this site is mostly made up of girls ages 12-15 or so. And they generally don't like black comedies. They like chick flicks. Like 13 Going On 30. ;)</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>yeah, I think your onto something there Leslie, there could be serious flameage if they read this though...and there's alot of them... frankly, they scare me a little bit....</span>

still waiting for its release here :angry: