Animation The Lion King!

anyone else here who loves the lion king? i think it's the best animation ever! the story, the music, everything is just so good! i always cry when i watch it, first in the beginning when all the animals bow for simba, and then in the middle when mufasa dies and then at the end when everything is good again... :smiley: i just love it!!! it was my favorite movie when i was little, and it still is my favorite animation... :rolleyes:
so tell me: what do you think of the lion king? have you seen the second and third one too? what did you think of them?

the lion king lover - pii

I've seen the first one. I loved it so much I didn't want to ruin it by watching the next two. And now I think I'm too old to really fall in love with those so I'm just going to keep my great memories from the first one and just forget the other two. Did that make any sense? :smiley:

I love Lion King's music! It has the best music out of every animation ever made!

I love The Lion King. But it draws for me with Pocohontas, Mulan and The Little Mermaid. I cant figure out which ones the best.
Im a bit of a Disney freak.

Yup, think it was my favourite movie for years when I was younger...
My friends and me knew the songs by heart, knew the movie by heart, the moves, everything! 😆
ETA: we still do of course 10 years later ;)

Oh, and I was in love with the Simba's adult voice lol :blush:

and haven't seen the other two...

peanutbutter said:
Oh, and I was in love with the Simba's adult voice lol :blush:

[post="1282519"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Actually the voice is kinda nice now that I think about it... Wait do you mean the singing voice or regular?

I have a friend who is like obsessed with Lion King hah, he gave me the second one on DVD as a Christmas present. ^_^

sd6452 said:
:lol: Actually the voice is kinda nice now that I think about it... Wait do you mean the singing voice or regular?
[post="1286578"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

um... it isn't the same?? both then ;)
I still melt every time he's singing his part in 'can you feel the love tonight' :lol:

yeah it's cool in finnish too! that's the language i first saw it in. but it's still better in english. all movies are best in the language they're made in. dubbing is 🇳🇴 . but the lion king is wonderful when it's dubbed too! now i when i have the dvd's i watch them in english of course. even better like that...
i was thinking, that how hella fun would it be to play scar in a musical or in a teathre?!?! it's me dream role!! it would be sooo much fun and challenging and hard but fun!! or pumba. thatäd be hilarious too. and challenging. :D

pii_lena4ever said:
i was thinking, that how hella fun would it be to play scar in a musical or in a teathre?!?! it's me dream role!! it would be sooo much fun and challenging and hard but fun!! or pumba. thatäd be hilarious too. and challenging.  :D
[post="1304127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that would be really cool character to play!!! The bad guys are much more fun to play!!!

disney movies are my favorite too! :D and some others, of course... so i just saw the lion king again today, and omg it's still good! i saw the special edition, where they've added the song "the morning report". i don't really know if i like the fact that they've modified it in any way. i'm not sure. or maybe it's good. i'm confused. in one way i'm all like GOOD OLD LION KING DON'T TOUCH IT IT'S PERFECT AS IT IS, but maybe it's a good addition...what do you guys think? anyone who has seen both the regular regular one and the special edition?

Now that I think about it...this is by far one of the best movies of all time. Not animated movies...but movies in general. It's full of all kinds of emoion, it's got action, comedy, so much drama, love and everythign else.

I mean..seriously...who didn't cry during that scene with Mufasa :cry: :cry: And and...who wasn't happy as hell when Scar died :reallexcited: And Nala and Simba :love:

SUCH an amazing movie (y)

you don't understand my obsession with The Lion King

hell, even I don't even understand my obsession

the characters, story, animation, music... just.. everything... :thud:

:shocked:

You haven't lived properly if you have access to either a VCR or DVD player and a Video Store and not watched the Lion King

Back