The Lives of Twins

I think I'm going to post the up and downs of being a twin here, and maybe I'll find out if they're any more twins on All Alias.

Downs(Probably the largest one of the two)
1. Share everything (birthday, room, things, friends, clothes)
2. According to my parents we have to go to the same college.
3. LOOK the same (we're not identical but most people can't tell us apart although some guys say my sister's prettier that really hurts)
4. One could act like a fool and embarrass the other one because people can't tell us apart.
5. Might like the same guy.
6. Likes the same things (such as clothes)
7. Less then one child would get for birthday because there's the exspense for two.
8. Have to share car(not enough money to buy two)
9. We both want to be famous and everyone knows it's like impossible to have a seperate careers with a twin.
10. What really gets on my nerves is when people ask how to tell us apart even though we're not identical. And people try to act funny who I've known all my life come up and say you know you guys look a lot alike and you know you got a twin.
11. Parents expect you to go everywhere with each other.
12. Have to compete all the time (looks, grades, teams, and more)

UPS
1. Someone to talk to.
2. Never alone (especially when watching scary movies)
3. Hey we could be the next Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
4. Someone to back you up (help you beat up pains at school heehee)
5. Talk about Alias together.

I'll add more later. We share a username too. Although the one posting this is the one who makes sigs and stuff.

im not a twin but my cousins are twins. they are like night and day, they dont look the same or act the same. one is athletic and has brown hair and very sporty, then the other is very brainy, blonde, and is just her!LOL!!they are sooo different its funny but i think they get along!LOL!i dont reallyknow becuase im not there all the time, but everyone in my family says that me and my cousin(who are a year apart)act exactly like them, she's one of them(the sporty one) and im my other cousin!
i always thought it would be fun to be a twin.

I defnately cna see the downs and ups of having a twin...I think it would be kinda cool but also it may get to be a nusiance. i dont know any identical twins but i know a few unidentical onews. They all get along pretty well it seems

I am not a twin. :smiley: But I have lots of friends that are twins. :D

Did you know that every left-handed person may be a twin? Or something like that? I remember reading that somewhere....

quietgirl27012 said:
why do you have to go to go to the same college You might want to major in different things offered at different colleges
Yeah I know, but it's a freaky mom thing.

UP:
6. Switching places!!

my parents are both sets of twins..my dad is identical to my uncle and my mom is a frateranl twin to my aunt. It's pretty cool and interesting. It runs in the family so they think one day me or one of my siblings will have twins. Cause it skips a generation. I always have to look twice to make sure my dad is really my dad and not my uncle. but my mom looks NOTHING like my aunt. They are the complete opposite too in personality.

oh and my dad is left handed so maybe you are right, aka kate jones

still, it must be pretty fun to have a twin.
im just one and its more than enough,trust me.
i knew a pair of twins a few years ago, but now i know none.

i wish i had a twin sometimes. but i do have two friends who are twins, they're great and they love it how i can always tell them apart, not many people can, lol.

my best friends are twins. they are exactly alike -- the funny thing is one of them has the same name as me, so it's kinda like we're all connected in some way. freaky, eh? lol

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I am not a twin. :smiley: But I have lots of friends that are twins. :D

Did you know that every left-handed person may be a twin? Or something like that? I remember reading that somewhere....
yea, i've heard that before...and i know 2 pairs of identical twins

Back