Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

How did YOU like TTT?

• It was awesome - better than the first

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good - the first was better

• It was horrible - the first was better

• They both sucked

• I haven't seen it yet

• Total voters

Jonathan

The Architect
Title: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tagline: A New Power Is Rising.

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Action

Director: Peter Jackson

Cast: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Liv Tyler, Viggo Mortensen, Andy Serkis, Sean Astin, Cate Blanchett, John Rhys-Davies, Bernard Hill, Christopher Lee, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom, Hugo Weaving, Miranda Otto, David Wenham, Brad Dourif, Karl Urban, John Noble, Sean Bean, Craig Parker, Bruce Allpress, John Bach, Sala Baker, Jed Brophy, Sam Comery, Calum Gittins, Phil Grieve, Bruce Hopkins, Paris Howe Strewe, Nathaniel Lees, John Leigh, Robbie Magasiva, Robyn Malcolm, Bruce Phillips, Robert Pollock, Olivia Tennet, Raymond Trickitt, Stephen Ure, Timothy Lee, Phillip Spencer Harris, Victoria Beynon-Cole, Lee Hartley, Billy Jackson, Katie Jackson, Frazer Anderson, Ben Barrington, Jarl Benzon, Jørn Benzon, Owen Black, Dorothy Anne Bonner, Ben Britton, Riley Brophy, Alistair Browning, Alix Bushnell, Sean Button, Ryan Carey, Rodney Cook, Augie Davis, Mana Hira Davis, Shane Dawson, Karlos Drinkwater, Aron Eastwood, Frank Edwards, Clint Elvy, Alexia Fairbrother, Daniel Falconer, Siaosi Fonua, Kester Fordham, Michael Fowler, Ben Fransham, Frank Goldingham, Winham Hammond, Jonathan Harding, Lucas Hayward, Dan Hennah, Jason Hood, Lani Jackson, Peter Jackson, Gareth Jensen, Sam Kelly, Richard Knowles, Sandro Kopp, Sam La Hood, Don Langridge, Michael Lawrence, Alan Lee, Jono Manks, Brent McIntyre, Dra McKay, Joseph Mika-Hunt, Dean Morganty, Henry Mortensen, Francis Mountjoy, Paul Norell, Barrie M. Osborne, Allan Poppleton, Gareth Reeves, Miranda Rivers, Campbell Rousselle, Matthew Saville, Samuel E. Shore, Allan Smith, Greg Tozer, Piripi Waretini, Tim Wong, John Wraight, Kelley Kerr Young, Robert Young

Release: 2002-12-18

Runtime: 179

Plot: Frodo and Sam are trekking to Mordor to destroy the One Ring of Power while Gimli, Legolas and Aragorn search for the orc-captured Merry and Pippin. All along, nefarious wizard Saruman awaits the Fellowship members at the Orthanc Tower in Isengard.
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

Okay folks, the movie is out, and reviews are coming in faster than Treebeard can say hello (oh wait...).

Let's here how YOU feel.

Personally, I haven't seen it yet. The parental units say that I should be spending time studying for finals.

FINALS????

MORE IMPORTANT THAN TTT???

I don't think so. So I am seeing it tomorrow, when finals are done.

Anyone else?

I loved it! I went and saw it at noon on Wednesday with about a thousand other people! :P But it was soooo good.

Yes, lots of action, and storylines that deviated from the book quite a bit, but good all the same. The characters were still true to the book for the most part, with the exception of Faramir. But it still worked for me!

I can't wait to see it again!

i put it was pretty good, but it was not better than the first one or awesome...

so anyways, i saw it today (with anout 10 other people) and JpB got lemon juice in my eye (its ok, i forgive you :D ) and it was kinda boring at first, but it got really good near the end.

i actually felt kinda sorry for the Golem (sp?) and thought it was a very suspensful ending to the second part of the LotR.

I loved it the only part that were lacking were the Merry and Pippin parts and I thought Faramir was a bit out of character. Other wise it was better than the first and Helm's Deep was even better in the movie than the book.

It's not out here yet, so obviously I haven't seen it. I'm super excited though. My friend and I plan to beat our FOTR record and see it 6 times. I'm just hoping I don't run out of money. :lol:

Jonathan said:
Okay folks, the movie is out, and reviews are coming in faster than Treebeard can say hello (oh wait...).
hehe, loved that!

I loved this movie! :D
Treebeard was great!!! And I loved Gollum/Smeagal. And of course, I though there could have been more Legolas, but that could just be me, ;)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database