The Love Triangle

well this board hasnt been updated very recently and a few things have happened to prove a lot of these things wrong. In the third season:

-Francie can no longer "occupy" will. (i dont like that discription anyway, i favor W/S over V/S)
-We find that Sark already had a girlfriend, though she is dead now (if she wasn't however, there would be an interesting triangle between Will/Francie-Allison/Sark)
-Will CLEARLY still has feelings for Syd, even before he finds out that Francie is evil
-Vaughn is a ho and got married (sure, i know you all want to deny it but just maybe he really is)

So where does that leave the triangle? I want to hear yall's thoughts

I favor Will and Syd over V/S. I don't think Vaughns married 'cus he calls Alice his girlfriend...not wife. Oh well. Plus, the love triangle makes everything more interesting.

i think it would be interesting 2 maybe see a little syd/will. there were a few of hints in the season finale about them getting together 4 e.g when weiss asks will his password 2 get into the cia computer and will goes "sydney". but its syd/vaughn 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mahhhh haaaaaa WILL!!!!! i was just staring to like Will he he FINALLY relized he was stupid and vaughn was better but i hav hope!!!!!!! b cuz vaughn is NOT married!

lauren vartan

I love Will, and if one more person wishes he died, I'm going to have a break down.

I have a soft spot for S/W, but I think that they are good friends. It's so obvious Will loves her (just look at my sig ppl) but hewouldn't do anything to jeaprodise(sp?) his friendship with her, and all he wants is for her to be happy.

If Vaughn is married, then he wasn't the one for Syd, because if he was the one, he would have waited 2 years easily.

THe geosge girl may have a 6 year contract with Alias, but it doesn;t mean she has a 6 year contract with Vaughn, he can easily ditch her fro syd, and melissa can just be watching in the wings-green with envy!!

Ok so going into season 3 we have:

Vaugh, who still likes Syd but is married
Syd, who still likes Vaugh (and is very close to Will)
Vaughn's wife, who we can assume likes V
Will, who was with Freplica but CLEARLY likes Syd
Sark, who's girl is probably dead now
possibly Freplica, who if alive, likes Sark and apparently Will

Thats not a love triangle, thats a hexagon. Should be a great season.

alias_freak69 said:
WELL BOO HOO TO MELISSA GEORGE 4 TAKING SYD AWAY FROM MICHEAL!
I AGREE!!.....i dont like melissa george!!....she made sydney and Vaughn break up....n...dat wasnt they only thing they got married as well....when....both Vaughn n sydney knoe they still like each other!!! :(

Let's be clear here, it's Lauren, the character, not Melissa George, who is simply the actress who plays her, who came between Vaughn and Sydney. Alias isn't real life. (In case you hadn't noticed.)
^_^

K. Ackles said:
I love Will, and if one more person wishes he died, I'm going to have a break down.

I have a soft spot for S/W, but I think that they are good friends. It's so obvious Will loves her (just look at my sig ppl) but hewouldn't do anything to jeaprodise(sp?) his friendship with her, and all he wants is for her to be happy.

If Vaughn is married, then he wasn't the one for Syd, because if he was the one, he would have waited 2 years easily.
W/S FOREVER! Thwey are so obviously meant to be. VAUGHN...IS...MARRIED. :cackles evily:

Back