The Many Loves of Sydney Bristow

hahah she's so panicky! lol surprised she didnt get caught....yet... lol ^_^ hmm i wonder who startled her... -_- lol great update! (y) :D

lol it reminds of mrs doubtfire when he switches tables all the time!

and i wonder who's in the bathroom?

:Ponder:

awesome update and can't wait for more!

luv juju :harp:

Just caught up and it is great so far!!! Never a good idea to date 2 guys on the same night at the same place!!! Makes me feel sorry for Syd, but not really considering she put herself in the situation.

My guess is that it is Nadia in the bathroom!

Update soon! And please add me to your PM list! Thanks.

Megan

My pm list:

Summer_sailing
Vaughnlover15
Mountaineer143
Sexcivaughn14
Jen-Jen
hannahb
Emmy_d
Bubbles
nUmbeR47
gartan011
Smartgirl2004
Luckylass
Tunita
freckles3706

Previously...

Syd ran into the bathroom and collasped onto the couch.

"Things not going to well?" Syd looked up startled.

Chapter 10

Her mouth fell in horror. Julian Sark was leaning casually against the bathroom wall.

"This is the women's room!" Julian shrugged.

"There so much cleaner" he said, then seeing her terrified face, added "I made sure no one was in here" Syd couldn't believe the way her night was going.

"Looks like you could use some snowcaps" Julian suggested.

"Snowcaps?" She looked at him quizically.

"Yea! Snowcaps are the best theatre food, and their is nothing chocolate can't solve." He emptied the remainder of his snowcaps box into her hand. She popped one into

into her mouth to embarressed to look at Julian.

"Don't worry Sydney, I know all about your little charade here." She looked up.

"You do?" he nodded.

"You offered to go on a date with two guys at the same time. Can't say the sitution hasn't ever happened to me, though i've never attempted to go on both at the same time"

"Not helping" Syd said.

"No but I can help you"

"How?"

"You can come with me" he smiled.

"But what about my dates?"

"What about them?" He said smugly.

"I can't just stand them up" She was now pacing around the bathroom.

"Well I can one of the ushers tell them that you got violently sick in the bathroom and your Father came to pick you up." Syd looked at him as if he was crazy. But then again

what other choice did she have? She couldn't keep making excuses to run between the two of them. Still...

She turned to Julian, "I...

Bit short I know, oh well enjoy!

okay as much as i hate to i must admit sark is kinda cool. but she still should end up with vaughn!!!!

Hey my name is Megan too! though everyone calls me Linn.

so what should i call u then... like which one? or dont you mind?

omg u should have an addict list cos i luv this story so so much! and is there any chance i could perhaps bribe you into letting her choose vaughn???

Luv yas

:P this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! the next time you update could you please PM me. thankx. i really want to know what sydneys final answer was. :D

Emmy_d said:
okay as much as i hate to i must admit sark is kinda cool. but she still should end up with vaughn!!!!
so what should i call u then... like which one? or dont you mind?

omg u should have an addict list cos i luv this story so so much! and is there any chance i could perhaps bribe you into letting her choose vaughn???

Luv yas
[post="1170727"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
First of all you can call me Linn like everyone else.
Second i am thinking of making an addict list but i haven't decided
Who said it won't be vaughn? But then again it might not be...*evil grin*

I know i haven't posted in awhile...new semester...so heres some more

Chapter 11

She turned to Julian "I-" she never got to finish her story becuase Nadia had
rushed

into the bathroom and seeing Julian jumped right ontop of him so that he fell with his back on the floor.

"Nadia what are you doing?" Sydney asked peeling her off of Julian.

"Saving you from this creep!" She looked from Julian to Sydney.

"I...."Syd faltered.

"Don't tell me you were gonna ditch your dates for him?" How does she do that? Syd wondered.

"I...I can't thank you enough! I was just using the bathroom when he came in. I just freaked out." Nadia shot Julian a deadly looked than grabbed Syd's arm and dragged

her out of the bathroom. On the way out she turned her head back to Julian and mouthed an apology. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Julian was furious.

I'll apoligize later, she thought.

"Which one did you see last?" Nadia asked.

"Huh?" Syd asked.

"Michael or Will?"

"oh um Will....look I don't know if i can do this. This two date thing is just not working. Do you mind telling them that I got sick and went home?" Syd said wearily.

"But c'mon Syd! Michael Vaughn? Will Tippin?" But with the depressed look on her friend's face she nodded yes.

"I'm sure they'll reschedule anyway."

"yea but this time I'll only take one" she laughed.

"Good idea, my dad's out back he'll drive us home." Nadia conclueded.

"Thanks, your the best."

Enjoy my short chap!

OK I could live with her picking Will, even if I NEED her to be with Vaughn....But I CANNOT live with her picking Julian! That will make me want to throw up!

Great chappy! NADIA TO THE RESCUE!!! :super:

Megan

Back