The Many Loves of Sydney Bristow

Pick Julian! Pick Julian!! Pick Julian!!!

Dang Nadia, had to go and ruin it all! She was going to go with Julian!!!!

Great update, and thanks for the PM!

First of all you can call me Linn like everyone else.
Second i am thinking of making an addict list but i haven't decided
Who said it won't be vaughn? But then again it might not be...*evil grin*
thanks Linn for the great update!
if you do i would so like to be on it!
i will kick your ass so much if its not! even better... *thinks up evil plan*

*evil laugh* mwahahahahahaheheHAHAHahahmmmmmm. note: this is the part where you should be very scared!

hey im so glad Nadia came in! she rocks!

She turned to Julian "I-" she never got to finish her story becuase Nadia had
rushed into the bathroom and seeing Julian jumped right ontop of him so that he fell with his back on the floor.
go Nadia! yay!!!!!

OK I could live with her picking Will, even if I NEED her to be with Vaughn....But I CANNOT live with her picking Julian!  That will make me want to throw up!

me too! thinking about is making me feel sick.. or maybe thats cos i havent eaten since thursday morning an i had 2 minute noodles for breakfast... not good
i dont care which one but sark is kool but not for her to date

luv Em

one of the best things is that we have shippers from everywhere posting over here

now obviously i LOVE s/v
but don't HATE sarkney 🍅, I don't!

and what's wrong with sark? :blink: is he like... what?!

LOVED the update!

luv juju :harp:

Just so you know i have already picked the final guy. But i want to give all ships a chance and who knows, i may change my mind, you never know!

she has to pick sark. he's cute and unpredictable and, and did i mention good looking. :P thankx for the update and i cant wait for the next chap. :D

Omiword I haven't updated in forever. My life has been so crazy lately, i gained one friend and lost my other friend in the process...but thats not important. Heres a chapter!

Chapter 12

Sydney fell exhausted on Nadia's bed. Her Dad had said it was okay for her to stay the night at Nadia's house, (quite reluctantly) after she had lied and said her dates stood her up.

"You okay?"Nadia asked quitely.

"I was just thinking about my mother. You know she died when I was little. I always looked forward to my first date when I was little, I remember thinking she was going to dress me up like a princess so the prince would fall in love with me. But she never got to dress me up, I never got to have her dress me up."

Nadia walked over and gave Sydney a resuarring hug.

"I never knew my mother either, and I always wondered and still wonder what it would be like if she had lived." Sydney looked at Nadia. There were tears streaming in down her cheeks. Sydney started to cry herself. Sydney reached over and hugged Nadia. And they stayed that way for awhile. Finally Nadia pulled away and wiped her tears with her pajama sleeve.

"Hey, c'mon, I've got a secret stash of sweets, the movie Titanic, and a million different style nailpolish. Lets have some fun!" Sydney jumped up. Nadia pulled out the sweets and nailpolish while Sydney put Titanic in the VCR.

By the end of the movie, the candy was gone, their nails had been painted seven times each, and they were out of tissues.

"Why does Jack have to die?" Sydney sobbed.

"I know, he was Rose's true love!" Nadia wailed. When they had finally stopped crying, they started laughing.

"You know," said Sydney, "This sure beats a triple date!"

The Next Day at Sydney's House

Sydney sat on her front steps in the Saturday breeze. It blew gently in her face and whisked her hair behind her shoulders. She was just starting to feel really good about this day when, on a bike, Will Tippin rode up her walkway.

"Looks like your feeling better!" He smiled. It was a nice smile, Sydney thought.

"Much better." He kicked up the kickstand on his bike and sat down next to her.

"Maybe you don't know, but I've been offered to write a piece for the school newspaper. That's huge cause I'm only a freshman."

"That's great Will! So you like write?" He nodded.

"But the piece I've been asigned is to interview new students who have come from living across country. You lived in Boston right?" Sydney nodded.

"You want to interview me for your piece?" she asked with a giggle.

"Only if you want to."

"I would love to. How about tomorrow at cafe 47?" Sydney asked brightly.

"That would be great. See ya later." He grabbed his bike and wheeled it down the drive, never taking his eyes off Sydney.

I'll pm you in a moment, tell me what ya think!

Tunita, if you read this, I wasn't able to pm you. It said you had reached the maximum amount of recieved messages. Maybe you should delete some.

first

i loved it! sleepover with nadia and syd...some girl time! titanic..haha i loved that movie! cant wait for more!! thanks for the PM

aww will quite sweet! i luved syd sleeping ova at nadias! is sloane Nadia's dad in this? or is that not important.

Anyway great update!
it was long!
i hope to here more from vaughn but please dont let her double book again!
luv Em

Emmy_d said:
aww will quite sweet! i luved syd sleeping ova at nadias! is sloane Nadia's dad in this? or is that not important.

Anyway great update!
it was long!
i hope to here more from vaughn but please dont let her double book again!
luv Em
[post="1210205"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well no Sloane is not Nadia's dad. She lives with her stepfather. I forgot to mention that in the last chap. Srry!

Omiword! I haven't updated in centuries! I'm sooooooo sorry to keep you guys waiting! Hm....making this up as I go so don't be to harsh

Chapter 13 (I think)

Sydney skipped down the porch steps Sunday morning. She was wearing some casual jeans and a halter top. She swung her purse around as she headed down the driveway towards the sidewalk.

"Need a lift?" Lauren Reed pulled up in a red convertible.

"You don't have a licsense! Your fifteen." Lauren looked over the top of her black shades.

"Watch it b****, I'm sixteen! And I do have a licsense." She shot a nasty look at Sydney. Sydney just stood their confused but decided it was better not to pursue the subject.

In an instant Lauren's mood changed. She smiled sweetly.

"It looks like your going somewhere, I could give you a ride." She gave a very stepfordish smile. Sydney, her senses alert politely declined.

"I'm just gonna walk if thats okay." Lauren's grin turned into a scowl. She pulled herself up and sat on the driver's door.

"Look Bristow, I know what you're up too, your trying to win over Michael. But guess what! It's not going to work. Michael is in love with me and no one else, and if I want him I will have him. So you better not get into the way or I'll make your life miserable."

Sydney was horrified. She didn't know what Lauren was capable of, but she had a feeling it was a lot. With not so much as a goodbye Lauren hopped back into the car and sped off down the street.

Sydney sighed and continued walking down the street towards cafe 47. The thought that she was going to meet Will was exciting. He seemed like a fun guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was waiting for at a table in the back, notebook ready. She sat down smiling.

"Hi," she said shyly.

"Hi" he said with slightly more confidence. "You ready?" She nodded yes. He opened his notebook up to a page labeled SYDNEY BRISTOW. Syd glanced at it confused.

"I thought your project was about students who moved cross country?" He blushed.

"Well...it...is...I mean it is, it's just....seeing as...well because I was..." Sydney thought that she probably hadn't seen a guy stutter quite that much ever before.

"I understand." She said trying to supress giggles.

"Right, let's get started. Your name is Sydney Bristow and you moved here from Boston, correct?"

"Correct."

"Alright, let's see. Do you have any siblings?" She blinked.

"What does that have anything to do with moving across country?" He laughed.

"I'm the reporter okay? Just answer the question." She shrugged.

"Nope. No siblings. I live with my father." He paused from scribbling something.

"No mother?" She glanced away sadly. The place in itself was somewhere her mother might have eaten at. Just the paintings and the plates and the napkins all seemed to remind Sydney of her.

"I'm sorry," mumbled Will,"I shouldn't have brought it up." He looked around embarressed.

"No, that's okay. No my mother was...I mean my mother's dead. She died when I was five." Sydney took a sip of her latte. Will stared at her a moment, but then decided to let the subject drop. Sydney was glad. Her mother was a sensitive subject to begin with. But even more so after she had moved here. After she discovered it....

PM's for all! Happy Saint Patty's Day!

first???
if so go me!

hey man wot does she know? does she know shes alive but im confusing myself!

great update!
i hate lauren shes a cow!

stupid her ness holly man
she should so go out with vaughn then lauren is gonna be annoyed and sya and vaughn together... ahh

lol will stuttering!

luv Em

sorry it took so long!!! i couldnt find it cuz the link wasnt there lol

I HATE LAUREN!! i thought she was gonna like run sydney over or something lol that was a really good chapter i loved it!!!

Back