Sci-Fi The Matrix (1999)

Oh I know!! I had a teacher last semester who looked like him. My friend and I the whole time were like "I know Kung-Fu". And kept reffering to him as Neo. Sadly we were the only ones who saw the likeness. Everyone else was worried about their grade.

:ninja:

In my religion class we got to anazlize the matrix and i wrote an essay on it :smiley: it actually has a lot of religious connections in it if you look deeper.

I can not wait for the second one to come out. I am soooo going to see if I can get into an advanced screening of it so I don't have to wait as long. It looks amazing.

And Siri, you got to write a report on it? That had to have been fun.

Yeah it was really fun! I went waaaaaaaaay overboard and my teacher loved it ^_^

And I cant wait for the next one, I am soooooooo excited!

Gotta love it when you get to write a report that you actually like. Last year I got to write a report on Dark Angel, which I totally aced. :smiley:

We got to watch the matrix in one of my classes this semester, and talked about the religious undertones too. That was a fun class.

he he I had to watch The MAtrix twice in order to understand it! lol..... Hey now I get it and LOVE it!! so can't wait for the next to come out!!

~KM

The first time i saw it, i had wanted to see it for a long time but my parents wouldnt let me. Finally they did, and I watched it 5 times in 3 days! I even watched it twice a few days :lol: